ghrp 6 and cjc 1295 question!

NewChapter

WHat is the best way to run these peps. I was thinking 100mcgs each at the same time 3 times a day. Is this right? Also coming off cycle can it be ran during PCT? Basicly how soon would you start running this after the last pin of test c? Whats the best way to run these peps IM or SubQ?

100mcg three times a day is a good starting point. You can go higher on the ghrp-6 if you wish. Injections are sub-q and you can start anytime you wish. To get the best results from it you should run it for an extended period of time.

When you say I can run a little more ghrp 6. How much would you say is an optimum dose? Is 3 or 4 months long enough? Its for between cycles and I could do an overlap like start shortly after last pin and do it through the first 2 weeks of another test run. Now if I buy it in bulk , like the whole run. Should I store the unmixed in the freezer and keep the mixed refridgerated while using it? Will it keep if I buy the whole run? Thanks for the feed back bro I appreciate it!

Kevin

Like I said 100mcg is a good dose, thats what I do...but if you have the funds it would benefit you to up it to 3-400mcg three times a day with the cjc-1295 no dac 100mcg 3x a day. Keep in mind that the ghrp-6 will make you extrememly hungry so if thats an issue you may want to opt for ghrp-2 instead. 3-4 months is good and the overlapping sounds like a good plan. Yes it will keep for a long time in the fridge, store the powders and mixed both in the fridge.

Store unmixed peps in your freezer. Keep your recconed peps in the fridge. Ghrp 6 is great for pct, keeps your appetite high which is very important during pct.

Back