GHRP-6,how much how long

nutter31

i gona give ghrp-6 a try,i understand how to mix it but not how much to take or how long,like test u take 2 pins a week for 15 week cycle,how bout ghrp-6,i know 5mg makes 20 pins from wht i read so is that a week a month? and where do you pin it,i know you use a insulin pin but where to pin
thanks

First off, do yourself a favor and get GHRP-2 (works sooo much better IMO). Secondly, you can pin anywhere that their is fat tissue (love handles are my favorite). And third, describe exactly what your using it for and I can go into more detail about how much to take; for example: are you using it for growth? Appetite issues? etc.

Not trying to hijack the thread but I just ordered some for appetite reasons, so if you could give some advice and cover that topic as well that would be great

i am going to use it to lean out and gain some size,i know that it is going to make you want to eat everything insite,but i also know it helps melt fat,i am 200 pd had surgury on shoulders need an extra push in the gym,iam not fat fat i just need some tighting up

wondering the same thing. asked a couple times but havent got a response

5mg is one vial, so about how many would I need for a proper cycle? Assuming im pinning 2-3 times a day

looking to use it for growth btw

iam been reading and yes 2 pins a day 150mcg each pin and a 5mg vail makes 20 pins and most pin for 8 to 15wks depending on if there using as part of a pct or with a test cycle

Back