Ghrp-6 ## test e ## winny ## 10wk cycle

Roidzorz

Hey guys,

i need help building this 10 week cycle, so far im thinking of starting the GHRP-6 two weeks prior to starting test.. and continue 4 weeks into the test... So 6 weeks of GHRP-6, but only 4 weeks while on Test to get some early gains (plus i will double dose first week of enanthate)...

Compound Weeks
GHRP-6 *1-4 (Plus 2 pre cycle)
TEST E *1-10 (500mg/week)
WINNY *7-11 (50mg/day)
ARIMIDEX *2-10 (0.25mg/EOD)

post cycle therapy (pct)
Nolvadex 11-15 (40/20/20/20)
Clomid 11-15 (100/50/50/50)
GHRP-6 * 12-16 (300mcg/day)

Also adding GHRP-6 second week of post cycle therapy (pct) to help with keeping gains... any thoughts?

Crap really? if i bump the dose to 500mcg/day would i notice something? ive got a bottle of IGF-1 lr3.. only 1 bottle thou, should i add that to the pre cycle mix?

Why not just run the GHRP throughout the cycle and into pct? Sure, busting dose will make it more noticeable, but again it is largely an issue of time in the system. Also, your body doesn't absorb that much well in one shot. I split mine into 2X daily injects (400mcg daily).

Ive got 6 bottles of GHRP-6 5mg a bottle (30mg total), does that mean i have 5000mg each bottle? (30,000mcg?) how many mcg per mg? thanks alot for your help buddy

Yes, if you have 5mg x 6 you have 30,000mcg. How you dilute it will depend on how much you need to draw per injection. I would run it 200mcg injected twice daily. That will give you 400mcg daily for your entire cycle.

AWESOME im excited now :) thx dude, im gonna dilute with 3mL of Bacteriostatic water..

these need to be kept in the fridge right? ive got them at 3degrees atm

Yes, just dilute one vial at a time. Keep the diluted mix in the fridge, the rest in the freezer. It will keep for over a month so it isn't a huge issue, but better safe then sorry.

dude cheap or not 4 weeks of ghrp-6 is pointless other then an increase in hunger which on a good dose of test u shouldnt worry bout that.....go with the bottle of igf 40 or 50mcg post work out mon. wens. fri. for the frist 4 weeks....just run the ghrp-6 starting in post cycle therapy (pct) and run it straight threw but def. consider buying more its best used at 6+months

ok so keep the powder in the freezer, and once i dilute it, put it in the fridge and it should be good for a month? thank god i spoke to you today lol im waiting for some GHRP-6 to arrive from RUI.. never bought any from there before i wonder if it will be ok if its not refrigerated during postage :S

Yes, it will be fine. The lypophilized powder is somewhat fragile, but we tend to overstate it. In its lypophilized form it will last much longer then reconstituted. Just keep the excess frozen with one vial in the fridge. It will be fine.

how to take GHRP-6

ok so keep the powder in the freezer, and once i dilute it, put it in the fridge and it should be good for a month? thank god i spoke to you today lol im waiting for some GHRP-6 to arrive from RUI.. never bought any from there before i wonder if it will be ok if its not refrigerated during postage :S

hey man, just wondering how your cycle of GHRP-6 went. i recently ordered some from RUI as well and am looking forward to trying it out. im very new to this and after reading your thread with ScrawnyLawyer84, i realized that i didnt order any bac water so im placing an order asap.

also, ive read various forums on how to take GHRP-6, orally or by injection.

1. How did you take it? orally or injection? if by injection, where is the best place?
  2. is there anything else i can dilute the ghrp-6 with besides bac water?
  3. any tips on taking it orally?

thanks for the help!

Back