ghrp2 + ghrp6 + sermorelin

username1

i'm really new to peptides trying to research as much as i can last couple days, my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic has a peptides course which consists of a shot of ghrp2 + ghrp6 + semorelin it's all mixed together. I don't know the frequency and dosage yet, will have to speak to the doc first and I'm still in the paperwork stage.

Is this a good start? From what I'm gathering many people are using ghrp6 + CJC-1295 and/or IGF-1LR3. I don't think these two are available to me. So, I'm wondering what do you guys think about the course I'm supposed to be taking? Is it a good place to start? I really don't want to go out of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and get it myself so I mean I guess I don't have many options but, I guess just looking for feedback if I could expect to see good results off this? It's a 3 month course they said.

thanks

A ghrp and ghrh combo is great. I personally have been researching with ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 no dac for a while now and still reap the benefits. The "common" dosing is 100mcg of each, but as of late, people are starting increase the amount of ghrp taken at a single time. It is all goal dependent. You can PM and we can get into more detail...

Back