Gilbert Arenas = MVP

He'll get consideration, but he probably will not win it. Not too shabby for a second round pick...

If by consideration you mean he deserves MVP then I completely agree. Agent 0 is fucking disgusting on the court.

I would give the MVP to someone from the west. The west is a much tougher league. I think it should go to Nash or Dirk.

freakinhuge said:
I would give the MVP to someone from the west. The west is a much tougher league. I think it should go to Nash or Dirk.
Much tougher conference is what you mean. Its not like the MLB with interleague play. I didn't say it wasnt but look at what Gil is doing to West coast teams so far. He dropped 54 on Pheonix (Nash) and 60 on the Lakers (Kobe). The guy is incredible.

needtolosequick said:
Much tougher conference is what you mean. Its not like the MLB with interleague play. I didn't say it wasnt but look at what Gil is doing to West coast teams so far. He dropped 54 on Pheonix (Nash) and 60 on the Lakers (Kobe). The guy is incredible.
Didn't Kobe show him some disrespect after that game? Saying something along the lines that he was getting lucky with all the bad he had taken in the game...

HeHateMe said:
Didn't Kobe show him some disrespect after that game? Saying something along the lines that he was getting lucky with all the bad he had taken in the game...
Kobe is an asshole regardless fo what he said.

needtolosequick said:
Kobe is an asshole regardless fo what he said.

Yeah, he's such a bad guy.... donates millions a year to charities, make-a-wish, etc. Actually is one of the most real cats in teh game. Says it like it is, doesn't sugarcoat things.

Later when Kobe was asked about the comments he said they were meant as compliments, and they were. They said his shots were crazy, he was throwing up stuff left and right and it was falling,etc. When Gilbert was told about them he said he'll take it and that it's always nice to get recognition from the best player in the league.

Stop listening to what reporters say about people and learn about the actual guy. His biggest mistake was obviously with his wife, but beyond that, Kobe is one of the nicest guys to his fans, one of the most generous people in the NBA, and since it's now HIS team, is a great teammate that is consistently helping others and teaching.

I hate the media.

Arenas is amazing. I give him a lot of credit and he always plays with a chip on his shoulder from being a second round pick. I like the way he plays, but he has to do twice as much to get the mvp away from dirk or nash.

vin.d said:
Yeah, he's such a bad guy.... donates millions a year to charities, make-a-wish, etc. Actually is one of the most real cats in teh game. Says it like it is, doesn't sugarcoat things.

Later when Kobe was asked about the comments he said they were meant as compliments, and they were. They said his shots were crazy, he was throwing up stuff left and right and it was falling,etc. When Gilbert was told about them he said he'll take it and that it's always nice to get recognition from the best player in the league.

Stop listening to what reporters say about people and learn about the actual guy. His biggest mistake was obviously with his wife, but beyond that, Kobe is one of the nicest guys to his fans, one of the most generous people in the NBA, and since it's now HIS team, is a great teammate that is consistently helping others and teaching.

I hate the media.
Get off his balls, I am not just giving into the media. Kobe is a dick, you think he is a nice guy because he donates money? A million assholes donate money it doesnt make him a good guy. I wasnt commenting on what he said about Gilbert in paticular seeing as I hadent heard them. A good teammate? Kobe is perhaps the most selfish person in the league. He bitches and complains about every call that doesnt go his way. He is an arrogant prick who plays and has no humility or respect for others.

freakinhuge said:
Arenas is amazing. I give him a lot of credit and he always plays with a chip on his shoulder from being a second round pick. I like the way he plays, but he has to do twice as much to get the mvp away from dirk or nash.
Maybe he has to do twice as much cause he doesnt play in the same market or he isnt as well known, but check the stats, Gilbert is in the top 5 for more categories than anyone else. Scoring, steals and forced turnovers. He is definately playing better than Dirk or Nash and is a better player then them thus far this season.

vin.d said:

I hate the media.

Bro, Kobe IS a bad guy. Great, great player with enormous talent. Horrible teammate. Totally arrogant and selfish...

Nice to his fans? Who cares? He's self-absorbed and covets the agilation.

Donates money? Big deal. The fact that it's well known makes it sort of tacky. I have more respect for players that don't have to have cameras filming them every time they sign over a check or visit a sick child in a hospital. It seems some athletes do it more for themselves than the people they're supposedly helping.

Back