girls and their feet

i love a womens foot. u can tell alot about a girl by looking at her feet. how clean she is and how freaky she gets.

I am not fond of girls sucking their feet.... although I must admit I love sucking on the girls eyeballs.

nattydread said:
i love a womens foot. u can tell alot about a girl by looking at her feet. how clean she is and how freaky she gets.

i dont believe that was the question

I never saw a girl suck on her own toes, lol! Might be erotic tho..maybe watch and get a rub on.

a nice small foot with good arch and french tips gives me a boner.

not a fetish but i def think they can be sexy

Feet are good. Don't care for girls sucking their own toes, but I am definitely a foot/leg man.....and ass and breasts, etc.

Gumbo

Yes love it,Even better when iv fucked her feet and jizzed all over her toes for her to then start felating her cum covered toes with passsion in her eyes,

feet are ok and can be sexy not a big fetish for me but can be a turn on for sure. use to fuck this chick who would jack me off with her feet kinda liked it

thats nasty....she sucks on her feet then trys to kiss you ...next thing you know youll be eating foot cream like whip cream to try to get rid of the althletes face

Back