Girls taking APS Mesomorph

Jasminnn

Hey everyone,

I've been reading up on APS mesomorph for the last 2 weeks now and have noticed great reviews on the energy levels and mad focus allowing you to smash harder through a workout. All the reviews have been done by guys though...wondering how it would affect a girl? Let us know if you have tried it and the experiences please :) The list of ingredients are as follows:

Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500MG:
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

All thoughts welcome! Thanks heaps :)

Hey everyone,

I've been reading up on APS mesomorph for the last 2 weeks now and have noticed great reviews on the energy levels and mad focus allowing you to smash harder through a workout. All the reviews have been done by guys though...wondering how it would affect a girl? Let us know if you have tried it and the experiences please :) The list of ingredients are as follows:

Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500MG:
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

All thoughts welcome! Thanks heaps :)

What's up Iron Girl!

I have used, and still do use Mesomorph as a back up in case I run out of my staple pre-workout supplement, and all I would recommend you doing is just use 1/2 scoop to first access your tolerance to the stimulants, but other than that I don't see anything different from you or I using it...research N2KTS before you purchase Mesomorph though...trust me :naughty:.

Mesomorph is one heck of pre workout!! I think you will really enjoy it and yes it had a ton of good reviews. i took this last year and log it. It was like having a personl trainer there kicking your butt around the gym. Nothing in it states a girl can't take it. Mix it with 6-8 ounces of water and your set to go!

Hey guys thanks for your input much appreciated :) I ended up trying mesomorph as it was easier to get a hold of at that point in time. I have to agree with you all! It was some amazing stuff, I got so zoned and could just keep going and going and going! Yes it made me sweat 3 times more but that's what I wanted because I knew I was defiantly pushing some great limits! I started on half a scoop and have worked up to a full scoop but my body is slowly adjusting so I'm thinking of having a week off it and then go back on to see if it gives me the same kick as it originally did! At first the taste is a bit of a set back but now I can stomach it so much easier. I am now up to 4 times the amount of weight I used to squat with and double what I can bench press in my body pump class which is a great result for me :) Thanks again guys and looking forward to trying out this other stuff your recommending :D all the best, Jas x

Hey guys thanks for your input much appreciated :) I ended up trying mesomorph as it was easier to get a hold of at that point in time. I have to agree with you all! It was some amazing stuff, I got so zoned and could just keep going and going and going! Yes it made me sweat 3 times more but that's what I wanted because I knew I was defiantly pushing some great limits! I started on half a scoop and have worked up to a full scoop but my body is slowly adjusting so I'm thinking of having a week off it and then go back on to see if it gives me the same kick as it originally did! At first the taste is a bit of a set back but now I can stomach it so much easier. I am now up to 4 times the amount of weight I used to squat with and double what I can bench press in my body pump class which is a great result for me :) Thanks again guys and looking forward to trying out this other stuff your recommending :D all the best, Jas x

Sweet! Keep hitting it hard girl! It is some pretty good stuff!

Good so glad you enjoyed it!! i figured you would. Stuff is wicked good.

Back