girls who like to get gang banged?

• Thread starter candy_pills_$100_bills
  • Start date
because gangbangs alone are brutal, throwing in 3 black 12 inchers makes it that extra bit brutal.
And if the victim is a tiny asian, then your set for a show of extreme brutality

Pretty much, yes. It's this kind of lame "he was the first for everything" kind of b/f, the high school sweetheart or whatever you call it.
Naturally he's not gonna ask her to fuck random dudes or get gang banged. Don't think she's capable of really expressing to him that she'd do "anything" he wanted her to.

sounds like you need to step up your game and be that man in her life.

what she look like, got any pics?

sounds like you need to step up your game and be that man in her life.

what she look like, got any pics?

She lives to far away, thats code for she doesnt exist. And dont give me that shit that youve talked to her(him) on the phone, your gonna end up on dateline.

Tcha, there's nothing really to step up here. Unless I'll actually move over there, it'll just be my little fantasy, on the back burner.
Then again, as hot as the idea may seem to get a cute young girl gang banged, I think that perception changes when she becomes your cute young girl and then you just wanna fuck her all by yourself.

She's blond, blue eyed, big smile, large B cups, 5'5'', pretty nice ass and total blowjob lips.

it sounds like she would do a cam show for her internet friend

It may sound like it, but it's really not the case. She's not the internet sex type. She won't send me a naked pic but she basically promised to have sex if we ever meet. So everything is possible, but it's gotta be in person. That's pretty much the motto.
That aside though, she'll let her b/f fuck her on cam for any random guy if he wanted her to.

Oh and before that starts again, you're free to believe anything about her identity and intentions you like, I'm really just speaking from what me and her communicated and in the end it's up to me whether I think it's legit or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is gonna end in MASSIVE dissapointment for you bro hahahaa
where did you meet her (him)?
How old are you?

It may sound like it, but it's really not the case. She's not the internet sex type. She won't send me a naked pic but she basically promised to have sex if we ever meet. So everything is possible, but it's gotta be in person. That's pretty much the motto.
That aside though, she'll let her b/f fuck her on cam for any random guy if he wanted her to.

Oh and before that starts again, you're free to believe anything about her identity and intentions you like, I'm really just speaking from what me and her communicated and in the end it's up to me whether I think it's legit or not.

I have no reason to doubt you, If I were you I'd be saving up for a plane ticket.

I believe better response would be received in the convo lounge is there any chance of getting this moved over there?

Back