Gnrh, Hgh Frag, Peg MGF, and IGF VIRGIN! NEED HELP!

Hulkswole

ok so im new to peptides but am not new to A.S.

here are my stats:
height: 5'9
weight: 180
workout: 5 days weekly
injury: recovering from a test crash hence GnRH.

here are the peptides:
1 x GnRh - 100mcg
2 x HGH Frag176 - 5mg x 2ml
2 x Peg MGF - 2mg x 2ml
2 x IGF - ill find out.

here are my questions:
1) how do i reconstitute these fine peps?
I was told sterile water however i want to do this correctly and exactly so Im hoping someone can guide me through this thats done it before as i am no science major and just reading up on these felt like i needed a masters in genetics.

2) whats the routine?
I think this is self explanatory. I

Lastly i appreciate all your input as i am very excited about this natural enhancement. :jump:

214 views and no responses?! Someones got to have reconstituted some of this stuff?! I just got 2 30ml bottles of Bacteriostatic water so i wanna get this on and popping.

Hey to get responses just try to be more detailed b.w is the way to go and say if i had a 2mg vial of cjc so that is 2000 mcgs you can put however much water in as you want i like 2mls so i would then have 1000mcgs per ml and there are 100ius in one ml so if i want 100mcgs of cjc i draw the insulin syringe to 10 ius thats the easiest i can break it down. whatever you have you can make it any strength you want think of it like aas they come in all ranges of concentrations ex. 300Mgs per ml. Did i lose you.

Not to bump an old post, but came across this. First off I would be a newbie at this...but when u recon bac water, is that in the vial or syringe..I am thinking vial b/c vial would be more of a hassle...

Also, in regards to peg mgf...Peg is systemic, and creates new cells. However, is it true that you would need IGF to make those cells grow. Why wouldn't the cells just grow via training and time? I did see that IGF makes the cells go to muscle before they mature, not sure if this is true. Thanks

Back