PEG - MGF (IGF-1 Ec)

Damnhomies

First time poster and long time lurker, I've tried researching on not just the reconstitution of MGF and PEG MGF and have been unsuccessful. I'm assuming that since MGF is a variant of IGF that 1ml acetic acid at .6% would be needed (I'm currently running IGF - DES).

Another problem that I'm having trouble solving is the dose of PEG-MGF. I've read different instructions for running it with IGF using it only on off days, or running it 100mcgs bilaterally (200 totally mcgs) 4 times a week. Is this common? Has anyone else run this peptide? What gives the best results? Should I for sure run it with IGF? LR3 or DES?

I'm a bit surprised that PEG-MGF is sold by companies in 2mgs as well as MGF since the MGF is "PEGlyted" shoudn't PEG-MGF have a larger mass? Is it sold like this because it lasts longer in the body? :wtf:

Sorry for all the questions xD even if someone could link me where this information can be found in another thread since I couldn't find one that would be helpful!!! Thanks!

protocol between 100mcg to 200mcg allot of people do 150 or 50mcg per muscle group. many people say before workout and many say after. I have done lots of research and people say they get good results from pre workout but the true affects are suppose to be when the muscle is damaged so pre workout logically doesn't make sense. Some say take it after your workout so take it then but that doesn't make sense for it will blunt your bodies natural MGF production so many take it about 60-90mins post workout so that it will prolong your MGF effect. or take it on your off day or the next day after you have trained. Allot of it is trial and error. It is good to take IGF with it that again becomes a very tricky protocal. I hope this helps you.

Thanks this does help! I'll most likely try an hour after post workout... taking it with IGF does make sense since if I'm prolonging the MGF in my body that will lower my natural IGF production as well..I might try it solo and see what happens! I'll just guinea pig myself and see if I can help out others :)

Thanks for the info :)

IGF will negate mgf or at least block it so you have to take the mgf before your igf. I prefer standard mgf even though the half life is shorter. Peg-mgf has a longer half life because it supposedly doesn't bind well to the receptor. Having used both I'm inclined to believe that as i got nothing from the peg form.

here's how I would run peg mgf, mgf, igf1 lr3, igf1 des:

lets say you workout 4-5 days a week.

Pre Workout
- 15 min pre 200mcg DES Bi-Lat

Post Workout:
- 15 min Post workout 300mcg MGF Bi-Lat
- 25 Min after mgf 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

Non Workout Days
-in the morning Dose PEG ***8211;MGF 250-300mcg Sub Q

mgf can be reconned with bac water. igf1 needs to be reconned with 0.6% acetic acid.

200 mcgs IGF DES that's ... quite the dose I might test the fringes before I dose igf that high, and I think I'll try running MGF on workout days and PEG MGF on off days. Will experiment with the doses...I'll be making my order in a month I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

^^ Thanks for the recon info...I wasn't sure if the MGF would die in bac water xD considering it's technically a variant of IGF but I appreciate that :)

protocol between 100mcg to 200mcg allot of people do 150 or 50mcg per muscle group. many people say before workout and many say after. I have done lots of research and people say they get good results from pre workout but the true affects are suppose to be when the muscle is damaged so pre workout logically doesn't make sense. Some say take it after your workout so take it then but that doesn't make sense for it will blunt your bodies natural MGF production so many take it about 60-90mins post workout so that it will prolong your MGF effect. or take it on your off day or the next day after you have trained. Allot of it is trial and error. It is good to take IGF with it that again becomes a very tricky protocal. I hope this helps you.

natty MGF comes within 10 min once your done lifting weight. you can use PEG MGF 20 min post WO.

PEG MGF will be best used on off days, 100-300mcg. I am doing 300mcg in 50mcg pins. 3 in each muscle group...total of 6.

ex..

3-50mcg pins in each pec, or tri.

natty MGF comes within 10 min once your done lifting weight. you can use PEG MGF 20 min post WO.

PEG MGF will be best used on off days, 100-300mcg. I am doing 300mcg in 50mcg pins. 3 in each muscle group...total of 6.

ex..

3-50mcg pins in each pec, or tri.

Q, i see ppl bashing peg on other boards...so this q might sound simple for most. However, I have never spot shot IM. So when you bilateral shoot( say 200 mcg, 100 mcg right bi, 100 mcg left bi )....doesn't this hurt IM? Test cyp, you can just stick it in the leg or arse IM. Can't imagine Iming into the bicep, a smaller, tighter group. How is this done w/ out it hurting/swelling? Or well that wouldn't work...i'd say sub q the cite worked, but it would do nothing unless systemic... I see ppl say they like MGF, but idk bout iming cite growth... Again, like I said i'd b new at cite injecting.

Also to the topic, ppl claim to have better results w/ mgf itself. Running both, you won't know which is really doing what, if that's ur cause. However, guys like DAT etc say it's best on off days.

dcrazy you are not going to get any pain or swelling shooting im in small muscle group due to it being low volume inj. it is such a small amount it isnt going to bother you at all.

dcrazy you are not going to get any pain or swelling shooting im in small muscle group due to it being low volume inj. it is such a small amount it isnt going to bother you at all.

This^^^ and you should be using insulin syringes. They are tiny and I barely feel them going in whether its im or subq. First few times may cause some discomfort but you get used to it pretty quick.

200 mcgs IGF DES that's ... quite the dose I might test the fringes before I dose igf that high, and I think I'll try running MGF on workout days and PEG MGF on off days. Will experiment with the doses...I'll be making my order in a month I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

And you should start lower. I recommend to anyone that asks me for advice to start the dose low and work your way up.

And you should start lower. I recommend to anyone that asks me for advice to start the dose low and work your way up.

great advice vibrant, i to like to start off slow and increase gradually.

and also i will tell you that from my lab animals experience that shooting aa sub q is a self correcting error that they wont do again. much less sting im

This^^^ and you should be using insulin syringes. They are tiny and I barely feel them going in whether its im or subq. First few times may cause some discomfort but you get used to it pretty quick.

You guys will have to maybe help guide me lol( for instance in the leg you have to avoid certain areas, well I never did bis or tris and deltoid )...I'll probably do MGF and has anyone done TB400( it's for recovery ) during their research? Last q u think mgf can be sub q effectively, non peg MGF? Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Is there any artifical shots for inslin pins....basically anything that will self shoot. Like you load the pin and click a pump or button and it injects? Idk

Is there any artifical shots for inslin pins....basically anything that will self shoot. Like you load the pin and click a pump or button and it injects? Idk

My buddy has one of these...not sure where you would get one...

But honestly it's easier to just self pin.

Have a q, What gauge or size should you get via small muscle groups....Biceps/triceps. This would be for MGF...and what size for peg mgf( basically sub q ). The only thing that cautioned me about localized injecting was what I mentioned, ppl complaining about swelling esp. w/ test. So when Peg hit, it was easy I guess( sub q ). It seems from my reading ppls experiences, not info blogs, that ppl like regular MGF over PEG. Although the blogs( aka Dat, russian star ) Like Peg.

Back