Going on vacation need 6-8 week cycle advice

sneakycoala

Hello!

I've trained a few years but been laying of the weights recently until january, then I started again to make back some progress.
I'm heading on a 2month vacation to south east asia and wanted to just train and bulk up and gain some more mass and strength.
The problem is that im only spending 2 months so i can't really do a long cycle since im purchasing everything there. I can't really bring any nolva or clomid with me back home for pct (risk of being caught at airport), so it has to be done while im there.. And I won't be able to get it for at least 3 weeks after getting back home.
I'm also on antibiotics which I've done for the last 3 months, I'm ending it next week and getting blood tests and everything checked the day after I'm done with the antibiotics.

The only previous cycles i have done are:
1st 6 weeks tbol
2nd 12weeks test e + tbol kicker

and thats a few years ago and the only cycles i've done or have experience with. Test e was by far the one that gave the best results. Neither of them gave my any sides.
I dont have much experience with any other steroids other than friend of friends saying this and that, so my knowledge is not great.

Anyways back to topic.
Since I'm staying for 2months and I'm planning on training 5times a week and bulk, gain mass and strength. What would be a viable option here?
I was really interested in test prop with some other compound but then again it might be more problematic with the pct.
Another option would be dbol which ive never tried before but a lot of people tell me its a waste to take it alone and you dont keep any gains.
Would like 5-6 week dbol and 8 week test e be managable? Since, i will have clomid and nolva available like 3 weeks after getting back home. So pct would be started around 21 days after last pin (if i pin same day as i leave) AI Nolva clomid etc i will get in thailand, but can't take it with me. So in case gyno during me staying there i will be safe.

I just want to train really hard, try and make the best gains I can on what would be a good option to a cycle during this period.

Any advice?

And my age is 27 if it matters.

Last edited:
Males should not run oral steroids by themselves. They shut down your natural testosterone, but you aren't putting testosterone back in your body. Humans need Testosterone to be healthy

You should run a short ester based cycle. Use Test Prop. Make sure you understand how the concept of esters and half lives work.

Run the cycle for the full two months you are there. Start PCT when you get home. Order the PCT meds to your house. Make sure you have them in hand before starting a cycle.

Okey thanks for the fast reply. Will try and do some more research.
Trying really hard to get my hands on it before I leave, but my mate is not back when I get back home.
If I managed to get my hands on hold on the pct I might aswell just buy some more test e aswell and run it longer? Like instead of 8 I could do 12? I just don't know how I react to test p to be honest. Since I've heard a lot of people complaining about the pain and that they couldn't work out for a few days. I don't wanna skip any days due to soreness or pains due to injections while I'm there.

Wouldn't a more suitable approach be:
4weeks dbol
12weeks test e
pct:
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/10
14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25

if i somehow manage to get the pct in hand before i leave.

Okey thanks for the fast reply. Will try and do some more research.
Trying really hard to get my hands on it before I leave, but my mate is not back when I get back home.
If I managed to get my hands on hold on the pct I might aswell just buy some more test e aswell and run it longer? Like instead of 8 I could do 12? I just don't know how I react to test p to be honest. Since I've heard a lot of people complaining about the pain and that they couldn't work out for a few days. I don't wanna skip any days due to soreness or pains due to injections while I'm there.

Wouldn't a more suitable approach be:
4weeks dbol
12weeks test e

pct:
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/10
14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25

if i somehow manage to get the pct in hand before i leave.

a cycle like that you are going to have to have an AI (not just on hand but to dose and use every other day), Dbol and Test cycles together armomatize a ton,, without an AI your going to run into problems (elevated estrogen, hypertension, water retention and bloat, gyno etc.)

I am confused. I thought you wanted to buy your gear overseas and not bring it home with you. Thus your situation of only being able to run it for 6-8 weeks.

Man up on the PIP. Rub some dirt on it and take a tic-tac. Then walk it off.

You can order clomid ane nolva from RUI right now. Their banner ad is at the top of your screen.

Your propowed cycle is missing an AI and hCG.

See the link below in my signature for Ology FAQs. I highly encourage you to spend the entire day reading it. You have a lot of homework to do.

Yes, cause i dont think im able to have a pct ready when i get back home.
Nolva and clomid and arimidex all require presciptions here. And I can't bring them back home from thailand.
In thailand i can easily get my hands on arimidex, nolva etc in most pharmcies where im going.
BUT since im still trying my hardest to get my pct before i leave and if i do i might just change it up instead and run it longer than 6-8 weeks (by buying more roids from the same guy im buying the pct from). Sorry if it was confusing :p

Thanks will do!

Last edited:
Why don't you just leave it til this trip is out of the way?

You're clearly not going to be eating and training optimally whilst travelling and it all seems hazy with your plan.

Save your cash, get the trip out of the way, and cycle much more efficiently once you're back home.

Maybe, it wouldn't be 100% perfect but i would still be eating in a surplus and training alot. It's actually quite common to go there for training muay thai and other martial arts and its very effective. So I don't think it would be any less bad than at home, as long i keep eating in a surplus and train as planned.
Steroids there are also much cheaper than home so i dont know if im saving that much cash to be honest.
But it was pretty stupid to be planning it on such a short notice, sadly.
Will see might just go for the test p and see how it goes and leave the dbol out for some other time.

Maybe, it wouldn't be 100% perfect but i would still be eating in a surplus and training alot. It's actually quite common to go there for training muay thai and other martial arts and its very effective. So I don't think it would be any less bad than at home, as long i keep eating in a surplus and train as planned.
Steroids there are also much cheaper than home so i dont know if im saving that much cash to be honest.
But it was pretty stupid to be planning it on such a short notice, sadly.
Will see might just go for the test p and see how it goes and leave the dbol out for some other time.

buy some vitamin bottle, trowh them away and fill the bottle with nolva/clomid and bring them to home with you

Yes, cause i dont think im able to have a pct ready when i get back home.
Nolva and clomid and arimidex all require presciptions here. And I can't bring them back home from thailand.
In thailand i can easily get my hands on arimidex, nolva etc in most pharmcies where im going.
BUT since im still trying my hardest to get my pct before i leave and if i do i might just change it up instead and run it longer than 6-8 weeks (by buying more roids from the same guy im buying the pct from). Sorry if it was confusing :p

Thanks will do!

Did you read Post #5 where I told you where to buy that stuff?

I'm confused too.... I thought your original post says you only have 6-8 weeks to run the cycle but now you're talking about running test-e for 12 weeks.... so you're planning to take the test-e home? Also wanted to include i've had a few buddies travel over there and they happened to pickup some gear and it was bunk, not saying anything you get will be I'm just saying it's quite possible. It almost seems like it's more viable to obtain the gear from a trusted source online and do your cycle after? Also the products from RUI work great... I've used the adex alone and not even on test just to drop E2 a bit, made me feel good.

The biggest issue I see in OP's initial post is that he's been on antibiotics for 3 months, isn't off yet and doesn't know his health status.

Why did your doctor prescribe that long of a course of antibiotics? Unless you decided to run a 3 month "cycle" of raw-dogging prostitues and are using the meds as an ancillary, it sounds as if you may have a serious underlying illness. What is it?

Back