good creatine

for sure cee i found cellmass was ok but the price is crazy the good thing about cee you dont get so much water retention than you would from mono

Creatine Mono made me feel crappy after taking it. It would kill my apetite.

CEE doesn't taste very nice going down, but once its down I feel fine. It doesn't effect my apetite at all.

CE2 by MRI

Creatine Ester. Been on it for almost a month now. And with the proper diet and water intake and just some good ol' fashion hard work...you'll definatly see and feel a difference.

I'm trying NO Explode for the first time... It's working well for me so far. I know a lot of people don't care for it, some say NO Shotgun is better, some say it's expensive, some say to make your own CEE concoction, etc... The only complaint I have is that it will mess with my stomach if I take more than 1.5 scoops, and I think it keeps me up at night if I take it too late.

NO Explode / NO Shotgun are supposed to be pre-workout CEE supplements... very similar to one another, but some different ingredients. On my off days, I use a CEE called Green Magnitude. It's more affordable per serving and it does not contain the pre-workout ingredient.

I've been on the NO Explode / Green Mag gig for about 3 weeks now... decent gains, nice pumps, and extra energy. When I run my cycle of test, I will probably take these supplements during post cycle therapy (pct).

FYI - if you decide to go with it, buy it only online... it's pretty expensive if you buy in-store.

Anyone used any of these that would recommend something different? Thanks

Check out the products at TrueProtein. They offer all this stuff at cheaper prices, rolltide23.

Back