good dbol thread?

renato_laranja

anyone good threads or stickies on dbol? havent been able to find much on the search. thinking about adding it to my next test cycle.

thanks

Well I can say that the one time I used it alongside 750mg Test E, it was ok. Nothing special in my opinion. Bloated, water weight, horrible lower back pumps. I'm using prop/tren ace now and I like the kick I've gotten off it. I wasn't supremely impressed with the Dbol. Prolly never use it again. Ill just run prop to kick it off

ive taken dbol at 50mg a day all the way down too 20mg pre-workout which is what I do now. I don't take it on days I don't workout just 20mg 1 1/2 hours before workout. I still get the good pumps and decent strength without the bloat and horrible acne dbol gives you. yes the back pumps at higher doses are horrible to deal with but I don't get them with 20mg pre-workout. its what I have found to work best for me. plus where I am its dirt cheap.

For me d-bol is simply a bulk steroid which works quickly and reliably. The max dosage per day is 50mg. The trick with d-bol is to pyramid it to a peak and then come down gradually. Nolva or proviron is highly recommended when using d-bol, this will help to keep the water retention down.

Since d-bol's half life time is only 3-5 hours, taking at least twice a day is necessary to achieve even concentration of the substance in the blood.

interesting, i was talking about bunk anavar with someone before. and i experienced horrible back pumps when i took the Anavar (var), he didnt know that though and told me it was most likely d bol and perhaps some underdosed anavar. i think that basically confirms it was bunk anavar.

interesting, i was talking about bunk ana Anavar (var) with someone before. and i experienced horrible back pumps when i took the Anavar (var) , he didnt know that though and told me it was most likely d bol and perhaps some underdosed ana Anavar (var) . i think that basically confirms it was bunk ana Anavar (var) .

Anavar (var) will give you insane back pumps, your comments about aml and the fake Anavar (var) is bullshit. You are to inexperienced to make those bullshit claims. Fuck tard

interesting, i was talking about bunk anavar with someone before. and i experienced horrible back pumps when i took the Anavar (var), he didnt know that though and told me it was most likely d bol and perhaps some underdosed anavar. i think that basically confirms it was bunk anavar.

Seriously, take your bullshit comments somewhere else. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and honestly......you're starting to piss me off!!

And please explain how underdosed ana Anavar (var) can be mistaken for dbol? Dbol is a much stronger compound than Anavar (var) and you're saying that "underdosed" Anavar (var) is dbol? That's funny.

Back