Good news from Innovative REsearch

I just got a notice out of the blue about a package being shipped from them. Unfortunately now I don't have any plans of using anything in it.

goiterjoe said:
I just got a notice out of the blue about a package being shipped from them. Unfortunately now I don't have any plans of using anything in it.
when did you get this "notice"

Please provide a date

I received an email confirmation on 11/27/07, and the package arrived at my doorstep today. it was short a couple of items, but that's still a hell of a lot better than the conclusion I came to about them a month ago.

Before anyone goes and places an order with them though, I'd like to check some of these products to see if they're legitimate or just see if they're mailing out a bunch of bottles of vodka flavored placebos in an attempt to lure in more orders.

goiterjoe said:
I received an email confirmation on 11/27/07, and the package arrived at my doorstep today. it was short a couple of items, but that's still a hell of a lot better than the conclusion I came to about them a month ago.

Before anyone goes and places an order with them though, I'd like to check some of these products to see if they're legitimate or just see if they're mailing out a bunch of bottles of vodka flavored placebos in an attempt to lure in more orders.
I agree 100% on that. We don't even know what's actually inside the bottles they're shipping out. I simply don't trust these guys after what they did to me.

I sent them an email about the missing items, and they have mailed them on. Seems like they are up and running again.

Seems like the industry is surviving thanks to quality lawyers. I've always said that if they do not like the laws they have put in place, than they need to change them. I'm sure that these companies would shut their doors once the laws changed. Opinion is not law, even though some LE wish it was. I think these are great laws. They cure diseases. No one is dead from these substances, so it's upsetting to see these companies getting hassled illegally based on someones opinion. The movie "THE TERMINAL" with Tom Hanks points out this angle extremely well and it is a good law. I hope it never gets changed.

Back