Good to be back in the swing of things

BigPappaBear

Haven't been on here In a while. Just catching up on the forum. We just had our new baby boy 4 weeks ago. It's nice to be able to sit back now and look at my 6 boys and after having my vasectomy knowing we are done with adding to the family. My two older boys are getting interested in working out so I'm having fun with them. Showing my oldest that squats are life if you wanna be successful in the gym. I wish I had a dad when I started lifting that had good advice to teach me solid technique and proper workout routines. I would've been way ahead of the game. I for sure wouldn't have had 3 surgeries before I was 20 years old due to improper technique. I also started a new job which is awesome. I've been working at least 12 hr days the last 12 years. My new job started me off with almost double my old pay. It's great to be able to work 7-3 schedules. A lot more time for the gym, family and coaching football and baseball. Its great to be back and I hope everyone is doing good.

Thanks for the great post bro. Positive and upbeat . We can always complain about shit but really ....why bother when we should be being grateful for so much we have.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Back