Guide to fixing crashed gear (And other questions answered)

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
First let me answer some questions that are commonly brought up that aren't related to crashed gear.

First question: I see multiple people asking why there is bubbles in their freshly made gear.
Answer: I am not sure why the bubbles are there, but wait for 10 minutes, they will be gone, nothing to worry about.

Second question: "WHY IS THERE FOAM COMING OUT OF THE FILTER AFTER ALL THE GEAR IS FILTERED! WILL IT CONTAMINATE THE GEAR?
Answer: That is perfectly fine, simply shake the vial a few times, then let it sit for about 10 minutes, all will be fine.

Now that those are out of the way, lets to go some simple ways that can fix you homemade gear that crashed.

There are very simple steps you can take to fix your crashed gear. Firstly if your gear looks like it has semen sitting on the bottom of it add .4ml of BA if what you are making is less then 50ml, if 50-100ml add 1ml of BA. After the BA is added heat the gear up for about 4 minutes, remove and let it sit for an hour. If it is not crashed then you are good to go.

If you are trying to make oral injectables such as Winny or D-bol, simply add 2% more guiacol. Then heat and let it sit.

If anyone wants to add to this let me know through pm and I will add it.

Back