Intro I am new to this forum and forums in general and also new to PEDs and home brew

Hanuman

What's happening Ya'll?
I just want to intoduce myself. I am new here. There are many forums on this subject but this one is my first try to see if I fit.

I am an engineer. Some of my interests are electronics (restoring and rebuilding old arcade games, networking, audio tech, video tech). firearms (gun smithing, armory, builds, modifications, and of course shooting them and training with them). Fight sports (primarily Muay Thai). I'm a life long martial artist with 12 years Muay Thai and 3 years Juijitsu. I practiced Hopkido as a kid and did a little Krav Maga in my early 20's. The reason I'm blabbering on is because I don't have much knowledge of PEDs but maybe I could offer other knowledge to members in return for information on PEDs.

I am 40 and have been on TRT for about 9 months. I use 200 test cyp a week split up into two injections a week. I have always been interested in PEDs but never felt they were worth it to me, not even when Pro hormones were available back in the 90's. Now that I'm on TRT and already shut down, I feel I'm ready to dip my toes in. As I've stated, I'm a martial artist not a body builder. I'm 6' 215 and I have lifted weights for a few years. I'm not shredded at all but I have a respectable build for a non bodybuilder.
I'm looking at running 100-200 more test per week on top of what I'm already using along with 20-30mg anavar PD for my first cycle. I realize this may be baby steps even for a begginer. I do have an AI just in case. I'm also interested in a test/primo cycle maybe later on. Masterone and Deca also interest me. That's why I'm here to learn and hear from member's personal experience. I also value opinions from experienced users on my theories.

Lastly, I am a bit of a DIY type. That is why I'm posting my intro on "chemical study". I am very interested in sourcing raws and brewing my own gear. I've found what seems to be legitimate recipes and instructions but I've never done it myself. With anything I think there are certain nuances that come with experience over education.
My apologies for the word vomit and the possibly misplaced intro.

There is nothing critical in them, they increase physical endurance and help you gain muscle mass. But I would not advise to use them without a doctor's consultation. I myself take drugs from time to time, I order them on https://а-steroidshop.ws/аnаvаr-for-sаle/ But! Always before a course I pass all analyses, the use is supervised by the doctor, and I am completely sure suppliers. Therefore I will not dissuade you, but I advise to approach this question responsibly.

What's happening Ya'll?
I just want to intoduce myself. I am new here. There are many forums on this subject but this one is my first try to see if I fit.

I am an engineer. Some of my interests are electronics (restoring and rebuilding old arcade games, networking, audio tech, video tech). firearms (gun smithing, armory, builds, modifications, and of course shooting them and training with them). Fight sports (primarily Muay Thai). I'm a life long martial artist with 12 years Muay Thai and 3 years Juijitsu. I practiced Hopkido as a kid and did a little Krav Maga in my early 20's. The reason I'm blabbering on is because I don't have much knowledge of PEDs but maybe I could offer other knowledge to members in return for information on PEDs.

I am 40 and have been on TRT for about 9 months. I use 200 test cyp a week split up into two injections a week. I have always been interested in PEDs but never felt they were worth it to me, not even when Pro hormones were available back in the 90's. Now that I'm on TRT and already shut down, I feel I'm ready to dip my toes in. As I've stated, I'm a martial artist not a body builder. I'm 6' 215 and I have lifted weights for a few years. I'm not shredded at all but I have a respectable build for a non bodybuilder.
I'm looking at running 100-200 more test per week on top of what I'm already using along with 20-30mg anavar PD for my first cycle. I realize this may be baby steps even for a begginer. I do have an AI just in case. I'm also interested in a test/primo cycle maybe later on. Masterone and Deca also interest me. That's why I'm here to learn and hear from member's personal experience. I also value opinions from experienced users on my theories.

Lastly, I am a bit of a DIY type. That is why I'm posting my intro on "chemical study". I am very interested in sourcing raws and brewing my own gear. I've found what seems to be legitimate recipes and instructions but I've never done it myself. With anything I think there are certain nuances that come with experience over education.
My apologies for the word vomit and the possibly misplaced intro.
If you are a DIY type of person, you can get awesome professional help with these guys here https://worldofroids.to/. These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.
They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!

вэйавэй

<a href="https://kraken10t.com/">
kraken marketplace</a>

Back