GW-501516 For PCT Between cutting cycles

Needtogetaas

Official Sponsor
First off Sarmssearch.com is my choice for any sarms.

few years ago when the first sarms came to the market(SARMS S-4) I Wrote a few pretty extensive Articles on sarms and their use during and after pct. In fact I was one of the first ever to write about this subject and many of the articles I wrote are still in circulation today. Some of the articles I ghost wrote others you can find by searching my name and the subject.

This was a few years ago though and several new sarms have come to the market since the writing of my previous articles. Years ago I took the stance that Sarms should not be used during pct but rather they should be used After pct as a way to bridge to the next cycle and I still stand behind this stance to this day. There is evidence that sarms can cause mild suppression but even if their not I still believe they do not allow for complete recovery. It is my belief that the body will always detect an abundance of androgens within the receptors and in some small way signal something within the hormone loop or body to stop producing what it needs to. I have seen studies that show sarms do not have an effect on LH, or FSH however I feel we have yet to see what other parts of the HPTA/hormone loop they may or may not effect. Thus why I have always advised people to save these stronger compounds for after pct or at least after most of their pct is over.

Coming off a steroid cycle is by far the hardest part of the entire process and in my opinion the least planed and well thought out part of the cycle for most. Many people can't wait to spend what ever it takes to get huge, buying any and every steroid their source or gym bodies suggest they take. But when it comes to keeping their gains for some reason they start getting cheap. They listen to the bro-ology out on the forums simple because its cheap. I mean lets face it this is the only reason someone would not add more to their pct. They listen to what they wanted to hear "O don't worry about it HCG, Nolva and or clomid is all you need" Yes this has worked for some but I have heard more horror stories from people doing this traditional pct then I have from any other pct regimens out there. Not to mention just hearing about how crappy everyone always feels using these drugs is one of the man reasons I have always seared people away from using them or advice them to use as litle as they can get away with using.

Regardless of the kind of pct you are used to or planing to use in the future I doubt anyone can argue the use of sarms as a bridge between cycles. So now that we have all these new exciting sarms out its time we revisit the subject of sarms as a bridge between cycles. So what is a bridge? The definition of a bridge has been debated for years with everyone having a different opinion ranging from using low doses of steroids to high doses of toher natural products. Now in the old days most people used to use more steroids as a bridge between steroid cycles. Albeit they used much lower doses recovery was still not possible . By definition a bridge is using something to keep gains from one steroid cycle to the next. A bridge is not staying on steroids and I have been saying this for years. Staying on is called cruising which is another topic I was one of the first to write on years ago in an article called Blast and cruse.
So by the very true definition of a bridge Sarms is the only drugs that can be considered a real bridge. Since my first article on the subject I think this fact has become common knowledge. So whats New? Well i think it bares mentioning that we have different sarms that yield widely different results now. With this in mind I can also assume that between cycles people have different goals. Some of us are hard gainers and our only concern between cycles is holding onto every single lb we can. Others worked our Butts off to Rip up and cut down the Bf and between cycles our main goal is to keep off as much Body fat as we can. Now I happen to fall into the later catagory and for this reason My favorite sarms has been GW-501516.
GW-501516 is a PPAR0 modulator That activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPARo and CAMP-activated protein kinase. It is being trialed as a potential treatment for a few conditions consisting mainly of obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and heart disease. In other words Taking every day is like getting in A cardoe work out every day without having to do one. It increases glycogen retention in skeletal muscle tissue while increasing muscle gene expression. This shift changes the body***8217;s metabolism to allow for more fat burning Well at the same time preventing muscle wasting. IE this is the perfect sarms for anyone like myself wanting to keep the BF off Between cycles.

Now I could give you a huge scientific explanation of what GW-50 is and exactly how it works but I have already written an Article about this and so has about 900 other people. If you want one just do a google search on my User name Needtogetaas combined with the word GW-501516 and you will find several articles. One thing I have always prided myself on however is being able to brake things down nice and simple for the avg user though which is exactly what I am about to do. The easiest way I can do this is Tell everyone how I use GW-501516 and what I normally stack it with.
What I normally do is a normal pct ( not going to debate this subject to death with people) and then when my pct is over I start my GW-501516 at 5mg twice a day. I will run this for as many as 10 weeks and I often stack it with T3. I like to start out with 15mcg's of T3 3 times a day and go up by 15mcg's every couple of days till I reach a Max dose of 125mcg a day and I stay at this dose for as long as I like. I have Used T3 for as long as several months before. When I am done I simple taper down the The T3 same way I tapered up and stop my GW-501516 when I am ready to start another cycle.

IN the past I have Used Sarms from many different companies but over the years I have come to trust the Sarms from Sarmsearch.com. They were the very first company to ever offer sarms and they have nothing but the best reviews all over the internet. In fact I have yet to see a single bad review about the sarms from this company. I have always said you get what you pay for however if you have been following me over the years you should know I always get my followers a deal. NEED20 Will give you 20% off any order at Sarmssearch.com.
If you or anyone you know needs any help planing their next cycle or bridge feel free to contact me. YOu can find me on a number of social sites like Facebook under the name Nathan chase or Needtogetaas. Or you can even send me a text 978 398 4192. I Enjoy helping people and I often do it for nothing more then the satisfaction of knowing I helped someone.
Last but not least never stop Killing that sh*t!

Last edited:
Good info... I wish they had some sort of coupon code for th GW-50.. Living through college and trying to bodybuild is expensive as it is.

Good info... I wish they had some sort of coupon code for th GW-50.. Living through college and trying to bodybuild is expensive as it is.

Eh GW is not a very impressive compound to me at all. It really does little to nothing to burn fat and only increases endurance slightly. It came in with a bunch of hype and has kind of turned out to be a flop. Your money is best spent elsewhere IMO brother.
Welcome to ology!

Back