Having problems with tren?? Need help

Calibucsfan

Having problems with Tren-A?? Need help

Sup Bros,

So I am officially starting week 5 of my Primo/Test cycle.
Currently hitting 800mg of Test E and 800mg of Primo weekly

So last week my friend who sells gear gave me 2 bottles of Tren A for free because his original client who already payed for them ahead of time never picked it up after many weeks.

I was skeptical but he told me just to run Tren A just to see how my body reacts. I ALWAYS wanted to do Tren but always been too scared of the side affects. He told me Tren A is perfect because if I don't like it I can just stop and it will leave my system shortly. So on top of the cycle I listed above I am now doing Tren A on top of it of 75mg EOD and I started Friday, and pinned again Monday(skipped Sunday because was out of town). So I am so far 2 shots into it with the 3rd one due tomorrow.

So here is my issue:
Last night I woke up at 3am because of pain in my lower left abdomen. I ignored it and went back to sleep. I woke up today with the pain shifted over to the right lower abdomen. I ignored it once more and took my morning protein shake and just hit the gym. 3rd workout into it, I had to leave gym because I got very heavy nausea. It felt like I would of fucked the gym floor up with vomit if I would of done one more rep. So now I am at home.

Now, the smart thing I guess to do would be to drop the Tren. But I did research last night while trying to fall back asleep and I found NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that lists Tren to have the affects I am feeling so I am starting to think it's got nothing to do with the gear.

The only thing I found where Tren makes your stomach hurt is if you are taking oral pro-hormone version of tren which I am not. And the oral symptoms also include blood in stool which I do not have either.

The Tren I have is from a trusted source(Very trusted)
And I been taking my AI EOD since day 1
My friend said whatever I have is not caused from gear, oh and its not appendicitis because I already had that in the past.
SO basically feeling pain in lower abdomen and nausea
Just wondering if anyone has experienced what I am going through with Tren....any insight would be great. Thank You.

EDIT: Oh and I am not using any liver protection HOWEVER I am not using ANY Orals.

Last edited:
Ran tren 10-15 times along w/many other compounds and none of them had that kind of side. Not the gear.
Tren cough, insomnia are the most common sides of tren.

Could be something as simple as you ate something that didnt agree with you. Dont assume its the tren just cuz you jumped on it. I get aches and pains from time to time, that are usually a result of eating too much or something my body didnt like. I wouldnt think too hard about it, itll probably pass. If in a week it hasnt, go see a doctor.

sounds like early stages of appendicitis. not to jump to conclusions but thats what happened to me. it's common for the pain to shift sides like that. even if it's not, see a doctor.

Sounds like maybe an appendix issue, had mine burst and sounds the same
I waited like u, bluffed it off, and the poison was seeping through me, not good man, bp was crazy high and was puking all over, in so kuch pain, go get the shit checked out man, dont ignore it, serious issue bro

Last edited:
Back