Hcg and estrogen (Help Please!!)

gymguy21

I've been searching all over and haven't gotten a solid response on this topic. I am going to be running Hcg at 250iu 2x per week at the start of my cycle.

As far as controlling estrogen and side effects would you use: aromasin or arimidex?

I am not gyno prone and have never had sides at max dosing of 600mg week test only.

I want to run test e for 14-16 weeks. 250 2x per week. And For pct I will be going 40/40/20/20 of nolva and 100/100/50/50 of clomid.

I want to use hcg and I have it already to keep me "full" and primed for pct.

What is the best AI to run with hcg and what is the quickest way to recover after this cycle?

Thanks in advance!

You don't necessarily need to run an ai with hcg, more so with test and any other compound that aromatizes. Have you ever gotten bloodwork while on test to see where your e2 is at? I would suggest studying the ology faq's thread. You seam to be missing some key points of how to run a cycle...

you don't pick or dose your AI based on your HCG use . Your running 500mg of test , thats your AI concern and you base your protocol on that. Adex .25mg 3x per week may be a good starting point, but everyone is different. only bloodwork will tell for sure.

NOW if you were going to blast your HCG after you were done with your cycle , then yes you'll be getting some aromatization and you need to stay on your AI during that time up until you run your pct . BUT, your doing a long ester cycle of test, which means you need to continue your AI for 2 weeks after your last pin of test anyways . so this does not really effect you ,, if you were running test prop, and then blasting hcg after that , then you'd run the AI specifically just for the hcg during the time on it.

Is I guess a better questions would be is there a preference between aromasin and adex while using hcg?

I have access to both but I think I'm going to try adex at the above dosage and continue it 2 weeks after my last test injection. This will still allow for the "blast" at the end of the cycle, correct? Since I will already be on my AI during that time.

Is I guess a better questions would be is there a preference between aromasin and adex while using hcg?

I have access to both but I think I'm going to try adex at the above dosage and continue it 2 weeks after my last test injection. This will still allow for the "blast" at the end of the cycle, correct? Since I will already be on my AI during that time.

Take hCG out of the equation as the other two guys told you the 500iu a week of hCG isn't what determines what AI or what dose of that AI you need. There isn't an AI that works best with hCG, there is however research that shows aromasin works better with SERMS then say arimidex or letro.

What it comes down too is personal preference, I like aromasin but in the end it costs more money due to the half life and dosage needed. Point being is most guys can get away with dosing arimidex 3 times a week depending on test dosage but they may need to use aromasin everyday due to shorter half life. I'm one of the guys who require a fair amount of aromasin and ED dosing so it runs me more money for sure but I personally like it better and use it with TRT or a blast. Sometimes letro and arimidex give me side effects or I at least think they do, aromasin doesn't effect me negatively at all plus there is some evidence saying it can raise IGF levels.

Take hCG out of the equation as the other two guys told you the 500iu a week of hCG isn't what determines what AI or what dose of that AI you need. There isn't an AI that works best with hCG, there is however research that shows aromasin works better with SERMS then say arimidex or letro.

What it comes down too is personal preference, I like aromasin but in the end it costs more money due to the half life and dosage needed. Point being is most guys can get away with dosing arimidex 3 times a week depending on test dosage but they may need to use aromasin everyday due to shorter half life. I'm one of the guys who require a fair amount of aromasin and ED dosing so it runs me more money for sure but I personally like it better and use it with TRT or a blast. Sometimes letro and arimidex give me side effects or I at least think they do, aromasin doesn't effect me negatively at all plus there is some evidence saying it can raise IGF levels.

Thank you very much! That's what I was looking for when I was asking is there one that works better. And when asking how much should I take when running this much test was more geared toward what dosing would help eliminate hcg related sides. I see that this answer is based off of personal response to hcg usage and blood work.

The question stemmed from seeing a lot of people not liking the way aromasin worked with them. Like I said, I'm not extremely sensitive to test (and related sides) but recovery is my main point (hence the usage of hcg). That's why I wanted to hear if there is an AI that worked better while running hcg on cycle.

That's why I wanted to hear if there is an AI that worked better while running hcg on cycle.

test is test . aromatization is aromatization . when HCG mimics Leuetinizing hormone and tells your testes to produce 'testosterone' , that testosterone is simply the same testosterone that your injecting during your cycle. once its free in the blood stream your body has no clue if the testosterone came because of hcg stimulating it , or because of a needle injecting it. and the unbound free testosterone, all of it , wither from a needle or hcg, is available to be converted to estrogen through aromatization.

so again, an AI is an AI and its job is to reduce the aromatiztion of test into estrogen . there is NO difference wither that free testosterone came from your cycle or from hcg , its all the same.

just think of it as your simply running a slight bit more test when you run hcg in your cycle . so the question is which AI works best to keep 'testosterone' from converting to estrogen , not "which ai works better with hcg"

a simple way to think of it , is with the hcg in your cycle instead of running 500mg of test a week , your running 540mg of test a week. so pick which ever AI would best take care of that dosage. and either aromasin or arimidex is fine for that low a dosage

i personally like adex over aromasin, just because i can run it eod.. where aromasin you gotta run it ed to be fully effective thanks to the shorter half life..

aromasin will lower shbg, which means freeing up more test in your system.. thats the main benefit

just think of it as your simply running a slight bit more test when you run hcg in your cycle . so the question is which AI works best to keep 'testosterone' from converting to estrogen , not "which ai works better with hcg"

I like the way that is put, thank you. I think I'm going to give adex a try. From what I'm seeing, that is the choice most people are going with.

Back