HCG, aromasin,or adex

NewChapter

Do I need to run any of these with my cycle for the best results? Right now I`m on my 2nd week of a 10 week test c cycle. I dove in head first without making sure all my ducks were in row. That was stupid I know but 4 pins in now with 16 to go I want to stay healthy! So far so good and I`m hoping you can help me keep it that way! This is how my cycle looks right now......
200mg test c mon and thur for 10 weeks
10 to 12 days after my last pin
50mg ed for 4 weeks clomid
40mg ed for 2 weeks than 20mg ed for 2 weeks tamox
Is that too much for a pct?
Do I need to run HGC, aromasin, or adex with my cycle or just have something on hand?
In the event of gyno I was going to use letro 2mg eod. I really need a good plan in a hurry!

Last edited:
Your Pct looks fine.

You could add in HCG during cycle, or run a blast phase to start your PCT before you run the clomid+Nolva.

YES you should have some aromasin on hand, I started running it about 3-4 weeks in to my cycle, it helps prevent all gyno issues, and it keeps the bloat wayyyy down.

I dont know much about letro.

Good luck bro

What are we talkin like 500iu`s a week during my cycle and a 1000iu`s between my cycle and pct`s?
Or maybe about half that on each? Like I said I`m already starting to feel it and my lifts are becoming more intense. I feel good so far and I`d like to keep it that way. Oh yeah I`ve been folling your cycle and it`s pretty kick ass man..... Keep up the good work!

Im running the blast phase 10 days after my last PIN, I will be running either 500iu ED or 1000iu EOD for 10 days, Im leaning toward the 1000iu EOD because I have heard good things with higher doses more spread out. I wouldnt know much about running it during cycle, cause I dont really mind my nutz shrinking. From what I've heard you could do 250iu twice a week, or something like that, just to keep them full. Its all personal pref bro!!

I love Aromasin, it makes me feel great, so I would suggest you get it. Its no were near as harsh as letro. Pick some up from one of the sponsors.

Thanks bro!! Dont be afraid to chime in on my log if you have a question, or a tip you could give me!

So you run aromasin with your cycle for prevention? Do you run just to the end of your cycle or all the way to your pct`s. Would 1 ml eod work for that. And where the heck is the best place to find hcg? LOL Is it legal may I shouldn`t have posted a thread on it.

I'll PM you about HCG

Aromasin is different from person to person, I myself run it at 5mg ED. Due to its short life in your system it would be best to find out what dose you should run ED. I started at 6.25mg a day, and my estro became really low, I was super tired and run down so I decided to lower the dosage to 5mg. Ive been feeling great every since. Im running Aromasin through the entire cycle including PCT.

I'll PM you about HCG

Aromasin is different from person to person, I myself run it at 5mg ED. Due to its short life in your system it would be best to find out what dose you should run ED. I started at 6.25mg a day, and my estro became really low, I was super tired and run down so I decided to lower the dosage to 5mg. Ive been feeling great every since. Im running Aromasin through the entire cycle including PCT.

Would appreicate a nudge via PM also--dropping dollars for fake trash and fed up.

Same here, please if you don't mind. I'm looking for Aromasin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and Clomid.

Hope its not to late I would love to know about quality aromasin. What do you guys think about liquid nova or clomid?

I am also looking for clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct). Already have adex, sorry for the thread hijack bro. Pm request to here brotha.

Aromasin??

Hey guys i'm new to the site and am going to start my first cycle soon. i'm going to use test-e 400, 200 mg twice a week. dbol for 6 eeeks and was thinking about taking aromasin 12.5 mg eod for the entire cycle (i value my nuts). does sound like a good first cycle?

Back