HCG not growing balls off cycle (3 seperate bloods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo213

Looking for some help regarding hcg and kick starting my balls. I have posted a few times, but have come to the conclusion of my main goal; get them working again through the use of HCG + serms, freeze my sperm while also getting partner pregnant, then jumping back on a blast/cruise again. I promise this will be my last new thread.

Bloods attached with 3 different dates. I am from Australia so I have converted as much as I can for your convenience.

Cycle history:
- blasting and cruising for about 3 years with low doses of tren E (200-400mg) and test E (250mg).
- had some gyno which I killed with high doses of letrozole while on cycle
- Hcg used 80% of the time
- Ai used 100% of the time
- Caber used during tren use

I finished my last pin of just test E @ 250mg about 3 months ago. Tried a standard pct but no results. Attempted a Power PCT with HCG 2000iu E3D. Balls grew, but only a little. Test was at approx 630. Decided to come off HCG and use Serms as the Power PCT states that if test is over 400, start SERMS. Tried SERMS for 2 weeks, no results. Balls were still atrophied.

Nothing had felt right and I have been playing around with HCG doses, aromasinDosages (25mg EOD, 12.5mg EOD) and Caber dosages. As you can see in my test results, I have crashed both prolactin and estrogen, resulting in less testosterone output and balls were still small (only a little bigger) even though I am on HCG.

I stopped Caber and Aromasin completely, and will re-test again tomorrow using a sensitive assay LCMS test.

Every post I see about HCG states that the person's 'balls exploded in size'.
I have tested my thryoid, prolactin and even prostate. I also had a semen analysis done which was low, about 1mil. I also know that I am not primary since HCG was able to drive test levels to 630.

My questions are:
1. what could be stopping my balls from growing? Is it the lack of FSH activity? If so, how are a lot of users able to achieve much bigger balls after being atrophied even on cycle?
2. Is my estrogen and prolactin affecting my ball size and recovery? I did a regular assay test for estrogen and I have read on forums that you should deduct 20 points as it is not accurate for males.

Once again, goal is; bigger balls, resulting in bigger loads, resulting in fertility.

Your help and effort would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back