HCG not working in the middle of my cycle

ramymounir

I am towards the end of my 3rd cycle week 9 of Test E at 250 twice a week, and anavar for 4 weeks. This is my exact cycle as the last 2. also taking HCG 250iu twice a week since day one till the last pin of test then wait and start PCT.
the first 2 cycles were good.

i noticed in this cycle that my balls are small and hung, even though i was taking hog since day one. I also take Aromasin 2-3 times a week. i increased hcg dose to 300-400ius twice a week, but till now i still dont see any response. I thought maybe the hcg i am using is bad so i got a new one and 2 days ago i took 400ius. i am not sure whats going wrong, and what should i do. should i take a big dose next time or should i stop the hcg.

Please help

Well, aromasin should be taken daily due to it's half life. I would get bloodwork done. I'm only assuming your e2 is high...

You might want to check a few things:

1. See if your HCG is still potent by using a pregnancy test. Let me know if you don't know how to do this, and I will go into details.

2. If your HCG is still potent based on the pregnancy test, then you might want to try taking 1 week off from using the HCG, and then get back on and see if that helps.

Something similar happened to me a while ago when I was on HCG at the same dose you were on - after about 10 weeks, all of a sudden, the HCG didn't seem to be effective any more. My balls were not as puffy as before. I took about a week or so off, and when I got back on, the HCG was effective again. I'm not exactly sure if there is any real science behind this or if this was simply a coincidence, but it did happen to me.

Back