HCG Problem...?

MagicallyMinded

Amateur Bodybuilder
Ok here goes. After my last cycle i dosed 2500IU of HCG every 4 days, and it done the trick, near enough, in bringing the boys back into town.

However, i am now doing 250mg of Sus every 3 days and wish to administer 300-500IU throughout my cycle. I have very little know how in the way of getting 300-500 UI out of my 2500IU vial and keeping the rest until my next dose.

Will it last?

I have 1ml insulin neddles that go up in units of 10,20,30...etc.

300-500IU seems a very small amount when looking at 2500IU as that is also very little in the way of volume.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanx

I believe 60 days refridgerated is what it will last with full potency.

Now, if you ad 2.5ml you will have 1000iu/ml. If you ad 5ml that equals 500iu/ml. I believe i'm right, but i could have fucked up i'm rushing...

I would do what outlawas2 said... put in 2.5ml of bacteroistatic water.. you now have 1000IU per mil ... now to get the 500 IU's per injections ( which may be a little high..I would start at 300IU's, but I always believe less is best) anyway... withdraw till you get to the 50 mark on your insulin pin (Im assuming it goes to 100) you now have 1/2ml and your dose is 500IU's.. to get 300IU's withdraw to the 30 mark.. with this protocal you will have 5 injections with your HCG at 500 IU's..more obviously if you only use 300IU's

Thank you very much!

thefantom1 said:
I would do what outlawas2 said... put in 2.5ml of bacteroistatic water.. you now have 1000IU per mil ... now to get the 500 IU's per injections ( which may be a little high..I would start at 300IU's, but I always believe less is best) anyway... withdraw till you get to the 50 mark on your insulin pin (Im assuming it goes to 100) you now have 1/2ml and your dose is 500IU's.. to get 300IU's withdraw to the 30 mark.. with this protocal you will have 5 injections with your HCG at 500 IU's..more obviously if you only use 300IU's

Thanx a bunch dude that really helped, one more thing though.
I'm guessing that "bacteroistatic water" is sterile water....correct? If so where can i can that from, as i am only provided with a small amount.

Thanx again.

Back