Hcg question

dylan123

Hey Guys,

I am going to be starting my first cycle soon.

My stats are

Weight: 190
Height: 5'11

Been working out since I was 17.
Keep a good diet and I am pretty lean.

I am going to run a 12 week cycle like this

Weeks 1-12

Test E 500 mg a week
Aromasin 12.5 mg every day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

First off does this look okay for a first cycle?

Now my main question

Would it benefit me to add HCG?

I would like to get my natural test back to normal as quick as possible so I am thinking that can help.

Problem is I am confused on some things.

1) How much and when to take it (a lot of people say different things)

2) When mixing should it be a ratio of 2:1 with BA water being 2 and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) being 1?

3) If each ml is 5000iu How do you break it down to 250 or 500 iu (that is to small to measure) I am sure I am missing something here.

4) How do you inject? IM or SubQ? Where and what size needle?

5) Should it be stored in the fridge?

Thanks for any help guys.

I want to do this cycle correctly and responsibly to help my body, not hurt it, and this seems like the place to get that knowledge.

Last edited:
not sure on the dosage brother,im cycling now and im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and i use 250iu twice/week.and yes you do keep it in the frig,and pin it subq you need to mix 2ml of Bacterial Water to the amp or vial,if its an amp,break off the tip,and slowly put 1ml of BW in it,and make it drip down the side of the amp and then draw it out slowly and put it in a sterile vial,then add another 1ml to the amp to make sure you got all the powder,and draw it out and slowly put it in the sterile vial as well,dont shake it ever,just slowly swirl it if it doesnt all dissolve......

im sure someone that knows more about it than me will help you out with the dose brother

you should get 1/2 inch needle 29 gauge 1cc insulin syringes,in a 5000iu vial,the insulin syringe is broken down into 10 increments on the syringe so

10 increment=250IU
20 increment=500IU
30 increment=750IU.....and so on

Last edited:
oh cool the needle type will make it a lot easier to measure. The one I am going to get will be in a vial not an amp.

Thanks for your help

cool thats much better,you wont havet to transfer it,you just add the BW....i just add 1ml at a time,2 total,but i add the first ml and thenn add the second one,be careful when you insert the needle into the vial,cause sometimes it will suck the water real fast just hold the plunger and do it slowly

Hey Bullseye, Do you know what the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet is? I just googled Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) videos to see how to mix and whatnot and all these Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet sites came up and a lot are selling kits. Is this the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) we would use? What is an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet. Very strange, I never heard of this.

Hey Bullseye, Do you know what the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet is? I just googled Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) videos to see how to mix and whatnot and all these Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet sites came up and a lot are selling kits. Is this the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) we would use? What is an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet. Very strange, I never heard of this.

uummm from what ive read,its the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but the diet only consist of eating no more than 500 calories/day,and thats it,i dont know how much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) they give to the people whis on it,i know its high as shit though,i dont see how anybody could survive on 500 cals a day though lol

Most of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) used for these diets has all the active hormone removed. It's 100% fake and incredibly risky/unhealthy

Dude the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet is a starvation diet PERIOD 500 caloris a day really

Thats not enough Calories to sustain my Penis

So it wouldnt be a good idea to buy from one of these diet sites to use for my cycle? Maybe I'll just stick to the source that I'm getting my gear from.

Any thoughts on dosage?

hey dylan shoot Zeek a PM and he will help you with the doasge brother,he's on line right now,he knows all about the doses

I would help but i dont know much about HCG just what i was told i needed to use and how much,im using less because im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and i will stay on the hcg after i come off my cycle.....i know Zeek,DADAWG,Userat204 will get you the right dosage,just PM any of these guys,and they will get back to you quick

you can start at 250iu mon and thurs for the duration of the cycle but I would recommend 500iu mon and thurs because we dont just want to tickle the testicles...we want to kick them into gear. Then you can do the blast phase starting the day after your last shot. Inject 500iu ed for 10 days and 4 days later start pct.

Back