HCG with TRT questions and concerns

JT19

So I have been on TRT for 6 years. In 27 now. I was prescribed back when I was 21 after countless restart attempts by my hormone doctor. Anyways back the he gave me the option to do TRT with HCG or without. Said without I may not be able to have kids. I couldnt honestly afford to pay for both then as I was a student so I opted for testosterone only. It has been 6 years now and I have been doing research and I have come to the conclusion it was a mistake not using hcg as it does much more to than fertility. I requested hcg from my doctor and I've been on for 2 weeks now at 500 iu 3x a week. I'm worried I'm to late and I'll never get benefits now from hcg as I've been shut down for so long. Does anyone have experience with starting hcg after being shut down for so long. Normally guys say their balls start to hurt once they are on hcg...I feel nothing.

Thanks guys have a great day

What compounds did your doctor do with the attempted restarts?
have you had any noticable diference since you started HCG?

There has been a lot of discussion about dosage and regimes over the years here. General consensus is 500 IU is not enough at 3x/wk.

If you are serious about trying I'd think about getting a box of 10 vials, and do 1,500 IU EOD until they are gone, a bit more than two months.

See if that shakes things up

I think you will get benefits from running it. But I think it will take longer than two weeks. Be patient. They didn't atrophy overnight. They won't come back overnight either.

Back