hearing your neighbor getting nailed

jolter604

I am banned!
so last night my wife wakes me and says you hear that and then i heard it echoing out of a window,the asian neighbor.the worst fake moaning ever ,not to mention the sound of a bed barely being rocked little half ass squeaks.then i told my wife maybe he is in her pooper,haaaaa.then the other neighbors baby started crying and i made some moaning noises and my wife and the chick were laughing.so i went down stairs and ate a protein bar and went upstairs and plowed the wife ,but we closed the window.good times

Haha used to have a hot neighbor that had a big, ugly dude as her boyfriend. He would crush her nightly. Could hear her through the windows and walls. Even bought a fan to block out the noise but that didn't work

I had a girlfriend that lived in an apt building. Sometimes when I slept over we would here here neighbor getting plowed. One day my girlfriend pointed the girl out when we were in the parking lot. She was a very cute girl.
Whenever we heard them banging it got my girl all excited and we would start banging and she made sure to make some noise, like she was competeing! So I had the idea to ask my girlfriend if she wanted to invite the girl over one night for drinks. She knew right away what I was doing, she said she already asked her about it and no she wont do it!! My girlfriend asked the girl if she would be interested in having a drink with us and see if there is any chemistry. Thats what she asked!! I was like holy shit, you're into that? SHe said not really but only if it was that girl she would do it and since she said no then no way.

So I was that close guys.....so close... makes me tear up a little ....

I may or may not have had complaints on record for "strange noises" emanating from my apartment many years ago. I never thought she was THAT loud, but the officer that delivered the complaint said he could hear her from the parking lot. D'oh!

I'm curious about 2 things... Who the F called something like this in to the cops? How long did the cop sit a listen (to verify of course) before taking action?

Haha used to have a hot neighbor that had a big, ugly dude as her boyfriend. He would crush her nightly. Could hear her through the windows and walls. Even bought a fan to block out the noise but that didn't work
Hay I am NOT ugly

I'm curious about 2 things... Who the F called something like this in to the cops? How long did the cop sit a listen (to verify of course) before taking action?

Someone that wasn't getting any I suppose? I'm sure Officer Friendly wanted to verify by taking as long as needed to determine that we were indeed the noisy party in question.

Ahhh, memories. :wiggle:

yeah this does not sound like she is getting bless pain.you know the difference when they are taking it deep or just making the sound.i mean you cant even here any balls slapping,there bed is right in front of the window.just a little quick squeak.

yeah this does not sound like she is getting bless pain.you know the difference when they are taking it deep or just making the sound.i mean you cant even here any balls slapping,there bed is right in front of the window.just a little quick squeak.

I honestly don't know how guys can't tell if they're faking it. Grab your index finger with your other hand and squeeze - same thing, which can only be faked by the most diligent and PC-muscle gifted ladies.

A few years ago when dating a past girlfriend, we were lying in bed talking and began hearing her neighbor going at it with her boyfriend. Although we were pretty sexual in our relationship, my gf was pissed off and even posted a sweet little note on the woman's door to keep it down next time. When she told me about her note, I had to remind her of the time she slept over at my place once and did the same thing while we were going at it. Unfortunately, it didn't help matters that I forgot to close all of my windows first.

serious question.....

is she hot??? how big is her butt? does she have buttcheek "gap" did you hear it clapping? Does she have tan lines?
AND is she under 45yrs??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Maybe someone already asked, but if not, those are the questions all us guys wanna know.

No out of the 5 Asian girls here she is kinda big and fao, and her laugh is annoying. All the other ones are pretty hot.

Back