Heated Gear..

BIG Z

OK guys, I keep hearing guys tell us to heat our gear to help with things like soreness, but no one exsplains the best way to go about the heating of the gear?? I mean,I can think of a few ways to do it, but what im really worried about is if i do it wrong or to much i will F-UP MY GEAR... Can you tell us how to do this with out comprimising the gear... Thanks in advance

You just have to warm it not heat it. If you keep it in your house and its 67 degrees then thats less than your body temp. You just need to warm it up closer to your body temp. Not hotter. I just hold the vial in the bent part of my arm for a couple minutes. Other side of your arm from your elbow. Put it there and bend your arm to hold it. It will warm up perfectly.

I am pretty sure when they say to heat it to reduce the level of soreness experienced, they are talking about cooking the BA off with the oven.

tHATS WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO, I DONT WANT TO GO TO THAT EXTENT.... I WILL JUST DEAL WITH THE SORE.. I DID JUST TRY WHAT ITALIAN SAID TO DO AND I THINK THAT HELP.. THAT WAY ITS ATLEAST @ BODY TEMP.. PUT IT IN UR CREASE IN ELBO.. (GOOD STUFF)

I am pretty sure when they say to heat it to reduce the level of soreness experienced, they are talking about cooking the BA off with the oven.

if you cook your gear over a certain temp you can destroy it. After a certain temp.. you will really start cooking it and change the compound with a chemical reaction cased by the heat. I don't think you should cook your gear.. body temp is fine.

if you cook your gear over a certain temp you can destroy it. After a certain temp.. you will really start cooking it and change the compound with a chemical reaction cased by the heat. I don't think you should cook your gear.. body temp is fine.

I seriously doubt that, but why would you cook you shit anyways? I take a cup, fill with water throw it in the microwave for 2-3mins and put my syringe filled gear inside that for a couple of mins then it's good to inject. No sores, painless as if I never injected there.

Warming it up thins the oil out which makes for a smoother injection. I never lost no gear doing this.

You would need to be up around 400 degrees for that to happen, anything up to 250 for short periods of time is fine.

ok cool thanks ... and just to be clear i was never going to cook it i just wanted to warm it..

thx... I got to take some pics to get on here on where i am @ now.. back up to 215 still staying lean..

no... i am just starting my gear and wanted to put up some pics before/after/prgression pics... lol...

Ok.. So i just took gear warmed -up... Wrked very good. Took about 6 ounces h20 and nuked it for 1 min then just soaked it a while holding the top out of h2o.. Thanks again..

Ya... Im new here still alittle scetchy on putting my pics up due to my profession.... So i just found her on a avatar site and thought well she will do.. Lol.. Im gona get some pics up i just wont show my face..

Ya my ass is killing me.. So i went to my quads, and same result.. We will see how this one goes, it last for like 6,7 days.. And when i do anything that ingages my ass/quads its fine during wrk-out but then is 3x as bad the next 2 days.. Weird..

Back