Hello all..new here and need some advice

Oatmeal77

Hello all,

This is my first post on this board so let me introduce myself and give you some stats.

I'm 39, 6ft, 190lbs, 20% bf maybe lower, I have a few cycles under my belt. I have trained on and off for the last ten years but seriously and consistently for the last 2. Diet is very clean as i follow paleo guidelines. I have horrible genetics but i'm proud of what i have accomplished (not up to a lot of standards but I'm happy with what i've done).

I'm currently in the second week of what was going to be a twelve week cycle of sust 750mg a week and 30mg a day of dbol for the first four weeks. I suffered a separated shoulder last year but made a full recovery(or so i thought)...i just separated it again and also suffer from scapular dyskinesis. I'm obviously gonna have to stay away from the heavy lifting and return to physical therapy....hopefully I can recover before other options are considered.

Here is my question....I know that i can't build muscle and lose fat at the same time while cycling but will the test help me to shed some unwanted body fat? If i lower the dose, up the cardio and dial in the diet (adjust calories) will the sust aid in fat loss. Gear is readily available so I don't need to save it. Also....could a low dose test cycle help my shoulder recover faster? The main goal in therapy is to strengthen the surrounding muscles....just a thought.

What do you guys think? Any input is appreciated and thanks in advance

Thanks,
Oat

Ps....Nolva and clomid on deck for pct and aromadex if needed.
Trying to post pic to show age and prove I'm not some fat guy trying to find an easy of losing weight. Like I said horrible genetics....I've put in some hard work

Hey, I had a screwed up shoulder due to a torn labrum and general getting old & throwing baseballs with my kids. What really helped on the exercise front were the thrower's ten exercises, and ITY's on an exercise ball.

Especially the ITY's for scapular stability. They really suck, but if you can work up to 5# dumbells your shoulders and blades will be a lot stronger and more stable.

As far as your question, yes test will help you burn fat - but I suspect you'll hear most people chime in around diet.

At your 750 sust plus 30 dbol dose are you taking an AI? That's a pretty stiff dose of aromatizing compounds.

And also in my opinion, yes low dose test should help your shoulder recover faster than without it.

Thanks for the reply bro. I'll definitely check into those exercises. I've got some aromadex on hand for an ai. The dbol was just starting to kick in so this really blows. What do you think would be a good amount of test to help with the shoulder?

I completely agree with you. According to me you can make a list of muscle strengthening exercises and perform them alternatively to recover faster. If you can unable to do it properly you can take help of élastique fitness belt, which are available online.

I've actually just been running the cycle as normal. Im just gonna extend the cycle for a few more weeks. I've been healing and gaining strength in my shoulder like crazy...physical therapist can figure out why I'm responding so well...lol I've also been dropping some body fat. I'm able to get into the gym and get some decent workouts...still taking it cautiously. I've been taking a 600mg sust blend evenly divided weekly...inject every mon Wed and Fri. I've got my aromasin dialed in at 12.5 ed and I'm feeling awesome. I've got my Clomid and nolva ready for pct. I've ordered some hcg but having some delayed arroval time issues.

That's great news, congrats.

I'm curious on the ITY's, have you been doing them? Have you gotten to the point where you can lock your scapula down & back, and go through the range of motion without the scapula moving?

Back