Hello everybody, i'm from vietnam.

ansmith

I'm ansmith. I'm a new member of the forum steroidology , very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.

Welcome to the Forum ~ Ansmith !

Hope you enjoy it, lots of Good People here................................ JP

hello. How about telling us more about yourself? Like age, bodyweight, height, what kind of working out are you into. I'm curious what guys in Vietnam are into as far as the gym rat crowd overseas. Are you on here for TRT advice or cycling advice?

Hi, welcome to the website. You are going to like it here. It's informative and the community is full of supportive people.

Reactions: IMT
I have been thinking about going to Vietnam (and Thailand) after reading Copassets Thai adventures.
Can you reccomend any cool towns, beaches, foods that i can enjoy when im there?

I have been thinking about going to Vietnam (and Thailand) after reading Copassets Thai adventures.
Can you reccomend any cool towns, beaches, foods that i can enjoy when im there?

Cheap beer, cheap delicious food, cheap housing, cheap gear, scuba diving, sailing, yacht parties, beautiful beach resorts with awesome AC, shrimp the size of your head, oh and beautiful and cheap females.

Last edited:
Back