I'm starting to feel normal again.. for anyone who followed my story!

goingtowin

I woke up this morning feeling happy and it slowly somewhat faded into a "eh" feeling

but I DO NOT FEEL MISERABLE and completely detached from reality!

I don't know what happened but somehow this morning i'm starting to snap out of my "deca" depression

I DID bump my test to 600mg/week to try to feel normal again and "taper" off but I know that isn't what caused it as it's too early I just pinned yesterday.

I just wanted to let anyone that followed my story that I am feeling a HELL of a lot better than I have been and I think it was the deca.. I have also been taking maca powder maybe that had something to do with it.

Anyways no more suicidal thoughts!

FOR ANY NEW PEOPLE CYCLING BE AWARE OF WHAT DECA CAN DO IF NOT CONTROLLED PROPERLY (it made me quit my job of three years and sent me into the most detached depressive state I have ever been in my entire life! BE CAREFUL and DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Thanks for the support guys... time to get back to the gym after losing 20 pounds..

I woke up this morning feeling happy and it slowly somewhat faded into a "eh" feeling

I don't know what happened but somehow this morning i'm starting to snap out of my "deca" depression

I DID bump my test to 600mg/week to try to feel normal again and "taper" off but I know that isn't what caused it as it's too early I just pinned yesterday.

I just wanted to let anyone that followed my story that I am feeling a HELL of a lot better than I have been and I think it was the deca.. I have also been taking maca powder maybe that had something to do with it.

FOR ANY NEW PEOPLE CYCLING BE AWARE OF WHAT DECA CAN DO IF NOT CONTROLLED PROPERLY (it made me quit my job of three years and sent me into the most detached depressive state I have ever been in my entire life! BE CAREFUL and DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Thanks for the support guys... time to get back to the gym after losing 20 pounds..

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats bro

I think test is the only thing i'll ever touch again man... i'm on trt and I have never felt anything but incredible from test.. Deca did something to me that can't explain..

NEVER again lol

I think test is the only thing i'll ever touch again man... i'm on trt and I have never felt anything but incredible from test.. Deca did something to me that can't explain..

NEVER again lol

Curious.....Have you ever tried dbol? Good results or bad? I'm thinking of adding compounds soon and now ya got me scared of deca. Hahaha

Curious.....Have you ever tried dbol? Good results or bad? I'm thinking of adding compounds soon and now ya got me scared of deca. Hahaha

Everyone is different and your milage will vary from person to person.
For example, i have no issues at all with tren.
Will let you know how i react to dbol once i start ;)

Hey man I'm really glad to hear that. These things can resolve themselves as long as we keep up with our nutrition and keep our heads up. You had a great learning experience and this can help guys just starting out too. I'm proud to be part of a forum-family like this; Ology is second to none!! Cheers bro~
Freq

Hey man I'm really glad to hear that. These things can resolve themselves as long as we keep up with our nutrition and keep our heads up. You had a great learning experience and this can help guys just starting out too. I'm proud to be part of a forum-family like this; Ology is second to none!! Cheers bro~
Freq

Yeah man I feel like a million bucks now.

I am pretty much 100% back to normal. I'm going to keep the test at 600mg for 10-12 weeks to try and regain what I lost in the depression.

TEST IS BEST at least for me anyways.

Sounds like you found out it wasn't the deca, and was in fact testosterone. Could also have been estrogen and the ratio of test/E2.

Are you going to do anything different coming off this time?

I am pretty much 100% back to normal. I'm going to keep the test at 600mg for 10-12 weeks to try and regain what I lost in the depression.

I know for me when I run HCG along side it makes a world of difference in terms of mood. I started running 250iu twice weekly with my TRT a few weeks ago and it made a huge difference. Just happier, less anxious.

Good to hear your feeling better, was today a good day too?

Still feeling like a million bucks brotherman!? sleeping well? is the girlfriend please?

Help please

Hello I have read your posts and am going through almost the exact same situation and just looking for some advice new to this site also

Hello I have read your posts and am going through almost the exact same situation and just looking for some advice new to this site also

Please start your on thread with your issues and details and stats so we can assist.

Back