Hello ology family, my name is Chavez

chavez

Hello all, ive been searching the site since january, joined sometime after that and just now making it to introducing myself. below are my current stats

age - 34
height - 6'
weight - 184lbs
BF% - 19%

i started lifting 5 days a week back in january of this year. did the normal 3 sets of 10 and rotated body parts through out the week. diet was crap, i travel every other week for work so its hard to stay on a controlled diet when you cant always travel with meal prep containers. my weight in january was 196 and that was mostly stomach fat. lifting and eating like crap kept me at 196lbs until march. then i found 3J's diet forum, i bet i read post for a month straight and made changes every week in my diet. brought in some brown rice and sweet potates instead of french fries and white bread/buns. swapped out my shitty fast food beef for ground turkey and/or ground chicken, added in some frozen veggies when i could, lots of spinach and arugula. the pounds dropped off. i went from 196lbs to 185lbs in about 6 weeks. finally didnt have to suck in to button my pants. once i hit that point i started a beginner cycle of test E at 500mg a week, ran arimidex twice a week. that cycle lasted 12 weeks. i went up to 205 pounds. loved the results but not how my food plan went. had full intention of sticking to a strict diet and finally achieving that flat stomach. but as travel goes i got lazy, i ate shitty food when i full well could have ordered chicken and rice or a salad or anything but that double cheese burger. once i finished pct in july i was still holding weight to 198lbs and was planing on trying to lean out for a couple months and then simply maintain. thats when i had to travel to a location and while on location i some how ingested a virus that hung out in my stomach and digestive system for about a month. it was like having IBS for a month straight. i hardly ate, couldnt lift and sadly lost all my gains that i worked so hard to achieve. now having taken care of that ordeal im back on track this week and ready to hit the gym and hoping/praying that somehow my gains come back to me through food and lifting. not trying to be huuuuuge as i wasnt supposed to be bigger than 5'6" and 145lbs according the docs when i was a child. id like to stay 185 but have the arms and shoulders i had at 205.

that about sums it up, im sure im missing some info in there somewhere. future questions would be:

how to eat healthy while on the road? theres a lot of articles online but what have members actually seen that works?

would like to do a test E, Deca cycle this winter to get my size back, any thoughts on that?

cheers
Chavez

Welcome to ology!
Your best bet would be to do 2 additional posts, one in nutrition section and one in aas section. This area is just to welcome new members so you will get better replies to your diet and cycle questions in their respective forums!
Again, welcome!

Back