Help 4 suspected gynecomastia

C1c0

Hy everyone, I state that are in the fourth week of the cycle, composed of 300mg of test prop a week and 40mg of win the day, I want to clarify that I assume also arimidex 0.5 mg every 3 days and 250ui hCG 2 times a week. For several days I began to feel discomfort in the chest right to the touch under the nipple do not feel obvious nodules, but if I press toward the inside feels like a slight pain, as if there was a needle under. Unfortunately I also subcutaneous fat right in the area of the chest that makes it even more difficult to understand if there are any lumps. My questions are as follows:
It may have gynecomastia?
That blood tests should I do?
I have to suspend the test prop?
I can only continue with the Win?
Since yesterday I started to supplement with 20mg of nolvadex a day, okay?
If you have tips are happy to hear!
Thanks

Read that thread tbone gave you. It has a section that covers gyno.

Your description does not sound like gyno however. And stop playing with your breasts. That is just going to stimulate the breast tissue more and make it worse.

Your description does not sound like gyno however. And stop playing with your breasts. That is just going to stimulate the breast tissue more and make it worse.

Ok thanks Megatron28 for the explanation!

Gyno doesnt form in 4 weeks. This could just be hormonal fluctuations creating sensitivity. Id let things stabilize and get blood work. It should be just about time for mid cycle bloods when things stabilize anyway.

I dont know why... but I couldent help find that funny :$

Good luck op!
These guys know their stuff so I would listen to all of them. : )

Back