Help Fat Loss SuperCharge

whoknew2015

Ok, So I am 30 Years Old, Currently Weight about 210 down 91 pounds from what I weighed a years ago. I am about to restart my HRT Next week. I will be taking 200mg of Test Cyp once a week but will be broken down to two doses a week. I will take 400iu to 500iu of hcg twice a week, and of course a estrogen blocker. So that's the basic, does any one have any suggestion on any changes that would stimulate more fat loss.

I would also like to know what compounds / products I can take to SuperCharge my weight loss efforts? Keeping in mind that it will have to be taken with my HRT. I read the sticky about weight loss, t3 and all that but I do not completly understand it all yet. I also dont know what would be effective with my HRT or not be good too take with my HRT.

I will be exercising at least 4 to 6 days a weeks. My main goal is weight loss but I would like to work on gaining muscle as well.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, So I am 30 Years Old, Currently Weight about 210 down 91 pounds from what I weighed a years ago. I am about to restart my HRT Next week. I will be taking 200mg of Test Cyp once a week but will be broken down to two doses a week. I will take 400iu to 500iu of hcg twice a week, and of course a estrogen blocker. So that's the basic, does any one have any suggestion on any changes that would stimulate more fat loss.

I would also like to know what compounds / products I can take to SuperCharge my weight loss efforts? Keeping in mind that it will have to be taken with my HRT. I read the sticky about weight loss, t3 and all that but I do not completly understand it all yet. I also dont know what would be effective with my HRT or not be good too take with my HRT.

I will be exercising at least 4 to 6 days a weeks. My main goal is weight loss but I would like to work on gaining muscle as well.

Thanks
dont use an estrogen blocker (SERM) use an AI (Aromatase inhibitor) to keep estro in check. if you need hrt then being on HRT will help not only fatloss but also health. good luck man!

Last edited by a moderator:
dont use an estrogen blocker (SERM) use an AI (Aromatase inhibitor) to keep estro in check. if you need hrt then being on HRT will help not only fatloss but also health. good luck man!

Sorry I miss worded that, will be taking Arimidex so is a AI. I believe the starting dose is .5mg then will be adjusted up or down depending on how i feel and blood work.

:( No Advice LOL , I would appreciate some input good, or bad, suggestions? a little guidance would be appreciated :) Thanks

Post up your diet.

What are your macros?

Need diet in check and on point and workout with cardio plan to consistently lose weight before super charging with anything. I know first hand been there and done that and it comes down to knowing your actual TDEE (as close as possible) and eating in a calorie deficit and the weight/fat will come off at a nice steady pace

Post up your diet.

What are your macros?

Need diet in check and on point and workout with cardio plan to consistently lose weight before super charging with anything. I know first hand been there and done that and it comes down to knowing your actual TDEE (as close as possible) and eating in a calorie deficit and the weight/fat will come off at a nice steady pace

Specific Macros can not do at least not right now. But a general picture would be Wake in Morning - Multivitamin, Tea, Aloe Drink, and Herbalife Shake lol probably the only person here drinking the stuff any ways I mix mine with water not milk then use protein additive to the shake to increase my protein. Between breakfast and lunch I have a Snack possibly protein fiber bar, could be small amount of fruit all though trying to stay away from sugars, maybe some nuts, low calorie yogurt. Then lunch will usually have either chicken breast, turkey breast, or my Favorite baked salmon, Cooked with one teaspoon of olive oil wrapped with fresh vegetables. mid afternoon I have again another healthy snack of some sort. Then Dinner will have another Shake usually around 7pm. I occasionally have shake at lunch and healthy dinner. So far its been well I lost 91 going on 100 pounds in the last year. In the last 6 weeks alone I lost 24 pounds. When I realized that my weight was dropping but my body fat percentage was not dropping as much as it should have I knew that I had to get back on my HRT even though I lost my Insurance. That's ultimately why I ended up here and happy to say I will start again next week.

I do occasionally eat things I should not be but this is usually limited to once a week. My kids and I always go out on weekend boardwalk, mall, ect and I might have slice of pizza with them or burger somewhere. I have completely gave rid of liquid calories in my diet. I use to drink massive amounts of soda and other high sugar drinks. I stay away from simple and only consume complex carbs for the most part. Nuts, Oatmeal, Pears and so on. I each a lot of salad basically just as a filler. I also snack on spinach through out the day. Other things I eat from time to time egg whites, chicken salad with light mayo or tuna. Occasionally protein drinks like muscle milk. Try stay away from bad fats and try to consume right amount of healthy fats. I never add salt to anything and went from drinking basically no water to about 4 1/2 to 5 litters a day. I also for the most part stopped eating processed foods. With exception of a few items. I use to eat massive amounts of processed foods.

Last edited:
I do work out at the gym 5 to 6 days a week. Mostly HIIT Cardio and some lifting. Once I realized I was wasting a lot of muscle I have made my workouts little less intense and shorter. Will continue to keep it at a medium level until get going with my HRT. My main goal as stated before is too lose weight / fat but I would defiantly like to gain some muscle and become more toned.

Who are interested in HGH fragment 176-191?
Email:zhangyinglong@ycphar.com
Whatsapp:+86-18038176818

Back