Help!! First oral cycle??

MrUpload555

Hi guys, I am a 21 year old male, I weigh around 75kg with 7-8% bodyfat, I have been lifting for a little over 2 years, I started out at 50kg and have gained around 25kg in the past 2 years and abit. My diet is on point and I train very well with great form and a good amount of heavy weight, I've never taken steroids in my life and I am thinking about doing a oral only cycle, I have been researching and found that D-Bol (Danabol DS/Dianabol) only cycle and T-Bol only cycles have positive reviews, I know its better to inject but I have made my mind up to take oral only steroids, I want to build lean mass and just build a bit more size, so which oral steroid do you recommend and how long should I take it for? and also what PCT would you recommend and how long should I take PCT for? and also will I keep most of what I gain or will I lose it?

Please no trolls.

Thank you for your time.

"oral only" is for the ladies,, even though I dig chicks that are way into more then just 'oral' .

your testosterone is going to drop to absolutely zero. an oral only cycle does this and in the end you'll end up worse off for doing it. you need testosterone.. you really think popping some D-bol and getting full of estrogen and water retention all the while dropping your testosterone levels to ZERO (for who knows how long, could be forever) is really gonna do much for you?

I'll be honest, I just read the first sentence saying your a 21 year old male. Oral only cycles are for FEMALES only! Males need test as a base to keep functioning as a male. Your too young to be flirting with gear. Read up on the ology faq's thread...

No . My head may explode today. Its right there in black and white with some blue links.

Last edited:
Back