HELP - I Screwed Up I know - Need Best Path Forward Input

Sonny4753

Did a bunch of natural competing in my late 20s early 30s, then went to the "dark side." This will be my 4th cycle in 4-years, as each year I've done a few small 8-weekers short esters, and 2-12 weekers with longer esters.

Well, I ef'd myself this time, and I am FULLY aware of my own stupidity. I just got caught up in a good thing too long, mirror became an obsession, too many women, too much good sex.

I am not going to completely re-hash this entire "cycle" bottom line it started out as Test Prop/Tren ACE - 8 weeks, then dropped the ACE at 8-weeks, mixed prop and cyp and evenutally transitioned to cyp with occasional prop "blasts" and a turinabol run for 4-weeeks (about 2-months ago). Total time on stuff has been since late April 2016 so 8-months - EIGHT WTF is wrong with me - months!

NOW I am at the end of the 8-month period of being on Test. I dropped cyp and have been doing EOD prop @60mgs; in addition I added HCG @200-250ius Su-Tu-Fr each week, been doing that steadily now for 8-weeks. I don't use any AIs at this point except just Tamox every few days @15mgs and I'm sort of good to go.

That said, I do have some days where I just feel all e'fd up, prickly skin, emotionally unstable (but I am fully aware of the cause and keep it under control), can't regulate body temp, then some days are just FKN awesome. DUH, makes sense I've completely screwed my hormones up.

I've had metabolic blood work done about 4-weeks ago, Kidneys are fine, liver is slightly elevated, cholesterol is 140, and my HDL obviously is a little less than desirable.

I know I need to get hormonal blood work, basically everything, Test, Free Test, SHBG, Prolactin, DHEA, DHT, E2, LH, FSH

Questions:

1. Is it pointless to get such a huge hormonal panel now? OR Should I just suck it up, start my PCT and wait 4, or 6-weeks then get such a huge panel?
2. How completely fkd am I? I realize my stupidity, I just kept looking in the mirror and I've had an amazing run - but now it's time to pay the piper right?
3. CAN I actually recover, or am I in TRT land now?
4. Ostarine, should I add this?
5. HGH Should I add this to my PCT?
6. IGF-1 Should I add this to my PCT? IF YES, what dosage schedule amount/days...?
7. Proviron - should I take this for the next week to inhibit SHBG before jumping off test?

My PCT I was going to start on Day-3 last Test Prop/HCG pin (this upcoming Monday 12/26):
Clomid - 100mg 1st week, split into 50mg doses AM/PM, then 75mgs Week 2, 50mgs Week 3-4, 25mg Week 5 & 6
Tamox - 20 mg EOD
D-Aspartic Acid 12grams Weeks 1-3, 9 grams Weeks 4-5, 6-grams Weeks 6-9
Fish Oil - Increase from 6 caps to 12 a day

I take a bevy of other supplements already, kidney support, saw palmetto, b12, stinging nettle, calcium, zinc, etc. All individually don't take a multi-V, so I'm good there. Just SOP for me.

With respect to Tamoxifen or AIs I find my by body is VERY sensitive to estrogen levels being reduced. Joints ache, lethargy, no sex drive, etc. We all know estrogen is key to cycles, to I worry about crushing my estrogen with so much Tamox during PCT.

My thoughts, Tamox @20mg EOD instead of EVERY day.

Any input?

Honestly, been around the block on this stuff, had a great time, I fkd up I know, I need input, help, support to provide me a path forward on next steps to a "non-inject" day-to-day bodybuilding lifestyle - did it for YEARS prior.

As far as my body, wow, talk about re-comp. I start this cycle at 207 5'11 around 13% bodyfat, ended at 205 at 8-9% bodyfat. However I was up to 216lbs at the 14-week mark - SO my ARs are smoked clearly.

I have VERY little body fat now. I eat like a mad man and can't put on any weight it seems, I've dialed my workouts down to 4-day split, I do no cardio except 20-min walks 3x a week. I just can't STOP eating, and gain NO weight. Weird. I track my calories, averaging 3,600 cals a day, macros are on average 50% protein, 35% carbs, 15% fat (counting fish oil).

Please help. :)

Welcome.

Sounds like your hormones are affecting your emotions. Take a deep breath, I've seen worse. You're not supposed to feel good now. It will get better.

No way to tell if you'll recover or not, but that applies to all cycles if they're run responsibly for 12 weeks or for a year.

You may want to get your e2 levels checked now. Elevated, these can add a lot of stress to your current situation.

You don't need anything except Clomid and nolvadex for pct. don't over think it. I'm on TRT and can't advise on protocol. Help is on the way.

Oh, don't run hcg during pct. it's suppressive. Run it 250iu 2x/wk whilst on cycle next time.

Welcome.

Sounds like your hormones are affecting your emotions. Take a deep breath, I've seen worse. You're not supposed to feel good now. It will get better.

No way to tell if you'll recover or not, but that applies to all cycles if they're run responsibly for 12 weeks or for a year.

You may want to get your e2 levels checked now. Elevated, these can add a lot of stress to your current situation.

You don't need anything except Clomid and nolvadex for pct. don't over think it. I'm on TRT and can't advise on protocol. Help is on the way.

Oh, don't run hcg during pct. it's suppressive. Run it 250iu 2x/wk whilst on cycle next time.

Cool man, thanks for the perspective. Last test will be this Sat, then full PCT. Wanted to start after holiday family visits.

Well, my last pin or 60 mg prop was 12/26 (Mon) along with 250iu HCG, started 100mg clomid/20 mg tamox on Wednesday 12/28. 1st day of PCT I came down with a HORRENDOUS cold, I mean no fever, not the flu, no swollen lymph nodes, just a good old fashioned horrible cold. As of today 1/1 I am finally starting to feel better (from the cold).

That said, I have not lifted since Tue, and probably won't lift till I recover from this cold. So, probably miss 7-days of lifting to start 1st week of PCT. Absolutely ridiculous timing. I normally would push through a cold and lift, but I this one has been one of the worst I've ever had - never once had any fever etc.

Weight is still same. My body feels good, as soon as I stop hacking/coughing and get my voice back I'll attempt leg day and go from there.

Also running D-aspartic acid as well - along with a full natural stack of supplements.

Along with PCT stuff, I am running GH, and will be using Ostarine, along with IGF-1 for my post workout catalyst.

Along with PCT stuff, I am running GH, and will be using Ostarine, along with IGF-1 for my post workout catalyst.

Ostarine is a mildly suppressive sarm . you should not be running that in the middle of a PCT attempting to recover natty production.

Gh and IGF are good choices however

ditch the nolvadex and daa. Daa is good for draining your wallet and nothing else. Nolva is a carcinogen, you have a high % getting a fatty liver and doesn't do anything the clomid wouldn't do

ditch the nolvadex and daa. Daa is good for draining your wallet and nothing else. Nolva is a carcinogen, you have a high % getting a fatty liver and doesn't do anything the clomid wouldn't do

Well I have "CoreAlpha" - had 4-bottles here from a year ago, so figured couldn't hurt, already a sunk cost (i.e. paid for). There is zinc, 7-Keto-DHEA in the blend. I know 7-Keto has been purported to demonstrate anti-cort properties; so again, got it, ef it, will use it.

Funny I actually decided this PCT to NOT use Nolva, I just typed it up since that's the protocol and figured I'd add it in after week-1 of clomid. I swear when I use that stuff @20mg daily during PCT it does something to me negatively, i.e. I feel like crap. Thanks for the input.

So far, I haven't touched Ostarine, just read a bunch of different forum posts and it raised my interest. I have some, but it too, is on the shelf not in use.

My PCT is currently going to be (super long cycle = super long pct):

100mg clomid - week-1
75mg clomid - week-2 & 3
50mg clomid - week-4, 5, 6
25mg clomid - week-7 & 8

GH - 2ius every day before bed (I will add 2ius pre-workout when I start lifting again - so 4ius split into two doses daily)
IFG-1 shot post workout (whenever I can get back into the gym since this cold is awful - I can't recall ever being this sick without a fever)

Back