better sense of well being
improved sleep - more deep sleep
over all well being
better wound healing
skin to glow
less wrinkles
smoother thin and texture
positive outlook

Was thinking of trying the sermorelin/ipamorelin/ghrp2? Can this be taken for years or only months?

Thank you to those that reply....

I'd like to take it for as long as possible but don't know if it needs to be cycled or not....

Thanks!

Not trying to chirp you bro but you sound like a prime candidate for someone who could find an addiction... if youre looking for "better well being, positive outlook" then you need to find that within yourself and not rely on any sort of drug. I take steroids, hgh, peptides, because I am in the business to improve my body and bodybuild... I don't rely on these drugs for a better well being, I have a great sense of well being on and off cycle

Not trying to chirp you bro but you sound like a prime candidate for someone who could find an addiction... if youre looking for "better well being, positive outlook" then you need to find that within yourself and not rely on any sort of drug. I take steroids, hgh, peptides, because I am in the business to improve my body and bodybuild... I don't rely on these drugs for a better well being, I have a great sense of well being on and off cycle

I completely understand where you are coming from... I'm tapering my valium which can cause horrible symptoms - i attribute these symptoms to the slow reduction...

I was in search of something to really help with my igf goals..
i train hard, eat well, stay lean, be active, work 9-5.... i do all my best but still just feel like something is missing...

T levels are optimal 400-800 range every time tested, so i was hoping to try peptides and see what they can produce?

thanks for your reply. i appreciate it.

Back