Help me put together a cycle........

G

GTC

I don't plan on doing this right now, maybe in 6 months or so.

This is the gear I plan to include in the cycle-

Test Enanthate (250mg/ml)
Trenbolone acetate (75mg/ml)
Arimidex-
HCG-
Tamoxifen-

I want to run the Test E for 16 weeks at 500mg e/w,
I'm not sure about the .Tren duration, I've never used it before; how about 75mg ed for 6 - 8 weeks? Or is that too much for a first timer?
Is it best to do the .Tren near the end of the cycle to harden up?

How would you use .Arimidex in this particular cycle? 0.5 mg ed?
Can .Arimidex reduce gains at all by stopping estrogen too much?
Would you continue to run .Arimidex through .PCT?

Would you bother with HCG in this cycle? I've tried to read up on HCG but found lots of conflicting info, so I'm confused about how I would use it properly (dosage, duration, etc.).

And I will run the .Tamoxifen for .PCT at 40mg ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for two weeks (or as long as needed).

Thanks ;)

Phil9999 said:
Age? Height? Weight?Training history? Cycle history?

23, 5'11, 180lbs. I've done one cycle of Test E @ 500mg a week. I gained 42 lbs from this cycle.

Could someone please help me out with the Tren duration and the Arimidex and hcg.

tnx.

GTC said:
23, 5'11, 180lbs. I've done one cycle of Test E @ 500mg a week. I gained 42 lbs from this cycle.

Could someone please help me out with the Tren duration and the Arimidex and hcg.

tnx.
75mg/ed for 6-8 weeks is fine. Since it is your first time using Tren, maybe consider 100mg eod, either one is fine.

GTC said:

tnx.

42lbs that's it?

Arimidex @ .5mg ed works for me (keeps away bloat, prevents gyno), some are fine with .25ed or .5eod. I say start with .5mg EOD and see how it goes.
HCG should be between 250-500iu 2x a week. I use 300iu 2x a week and it works great for me. Definately worth running. It will allow you to regain natural function faster, therefore enabling your to retain your hard-earned gains better and get you where you need to be.

Inquirer said:
75mg/ed for 6-8 weeks is fine. Since it is your first time using Tren, maybe consider 100mg eod, either one is fine.

Thanks man ;)

42 lbs. Half must of been fat from a bulking cycle? I'm running a cycle now almost similar to that.
Week 1-12: 250mg every 3 days (Ruffly 600mg/week)
Week 12-16: 250mg per week

I'm in week 8 and have gained 15.5 lbs. I'm trying to achieve a lean bulk. My diet is very clean.

jimdawg said:
42 lbs. Half must of been fat from a bulking cycle?

Yeah, a lot was fat and water retention, my face was all puffed up.

Back