Help needed with leangain 200 and pct

livethedream

Hi, just a few questions if anybody with the long experience can help me please.
I am 40 and weigh 200 pounds and am 6ft tall. Have been weight training for 20 years and have a good, mainly clean diet. I have trained naturally all these years and said to myself that I wouldn't take any anabolic steroids until this time. I am now in a position of stability in my life where I can build my body further using anabolic steroids. My aim is to put on slow solid gains without the water retention and stomach bloating. I have been recommended Lean gain as this will help me achieve my goals but now the person who advised this has emigrated and I no longer have contact.
I am not taking this subject lightly which is why I want to get this spot on before I start. I plan on running my 1st cycle of Lean gain 200 (test prop 60mg,tren ace 60mg, masteron 80mg) 1ml, 3 times per week.
Could somebody please advise me on the following:
1) how long to run this course for
2) what anti oestrogen to take during/ after as a post cycle therapy (pct) (dosage,drug name and length)
3) what ancillaries I would need to administer all the above (needle size etc)

I know you have probably seen all this before many many times and I have read the above posting but still am confused about the post cycle therapy (pct) which I want to get right. but if someone could please give me some direction on this it would be great. Many thanks

If you are gonna do a job, do it properly!

thanks for your advice and understand why you say just run test as then you know what reaction you get from just one product before introducing more in but the guy I got the original advice from knew his stuff, just a shame he emigrated. I really want to try this lean gain but want to do it correctly and have all the other stuff in place to counteract the negatives of the cycle. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Back