help pleas

bikerguy24

hi guys now i know u guys wil tel me im a dum ass but ok heer it gows

i stay in south africa a gow 2 gym ewry day im 1.8m long an 108kg a bit fat i know

sow heers mi Qwestion mi gym budy got us roids deca 300 sustenon 250 and dinabols 200 tab we take 2 mils of deca and 2 mil sus ewry week for 5 weeks im nowe in mi final week and have had gr8 ganes i take 4 dinebols b4 gym

nowe wat sould i doo wen im done and howe long sould i wate for the neks sikel

well i hope you have a hook up for post cycle therapy (pct), what is post cycle therapy (pct), post cycle therapy, something you should have known before sticking your selfs with these deadly chemicals, if you dont find out and get some clomid or nolvadex youl most likely die in a few weeks, there wont be a next cycle

No need to be an ass man, this guy is not from this country. You got the jist of what he was trying to say right? so back off.

Now to answer the question, first off thats a terrible cycle, Both of those compounds are long esters and should be used for at minimun 8-10 weeks. it doesnt even start really kicking in until week 4-5.. Your gains are from the dbol and will most likely be short lived. you need to do a board search and read up on Post Cycle Therapy (PCT for short)

Back