Help please

Trade123321

I Considering starting a stack of ghrp-6, ghrp-2 and cjc. I'm currently 18 and have made up my mind about this, but before I do go ahead can someone please give me a list of ALL the side effects both short and long turm I might encounter

With ghrp6 you have to keep in an eye on your cortisol, and you might desensitize depending on protocol and length.

May I ask what you are hoping to achieve with the use of these peptides?

I dont know if the peps will be really effective at 18. at your age you have high levels of hormones cruising thru your body.

I am using them for there apatite stimulating effects as well as increased recovery rate. Any other side effects I should know about ?

I dont know if the peps will be really effective at 18. at your age you have high levels of hormones cruising thru your body.

Sorry for jacking thread OP. But Vibrant, does labpe ship to Australia? and do you know if GHRP6 will get in fine?

Yes, we do ship to Australia,
No issues up to now.
If the package fails to pass the border, you will get fully refunded.
Thanks

Sorry for jacking thread OP. But Vibrant, does labpe ship to Australia? and do you know if GHRP6 will get in fine?

Yes, we do ship to Australia,
No issues up to now.
If the package fails to pass the border, you will get fully refunded.
Thanks

ok and if i pay today when will it be sent?? and also how long will it take to get here..will i get a tracking number???

We usually ship the same day or the next business day. The package will arrive within 5 business days, and tracking number will be sent to your email once shipped.
Just a reminder, Feb. 20th is the president here , so if the order is made today the package will be shipped on Feb. 21st.
ok and if i pay today when will it be sent?? and also how long will it take to get here..will i get a tracking number???

Thanks a lot.
For the professional questions including the effects of the peptides, our reps will be more than happy to help :)

can someone pm me or post me a detailed link on storage of non/and re-consititued vials and how to mix?? also, do i just use a insulin pin.

thanks

Store un mixed Viles in the freezer. They scan last up to a year when stored properly. Mixed Viles should be stored in the fridge. Definitely never freeze or it will denature the peptide, in other words it's as usualess as injecting water.

We're do u get your ghrp6 from?

to blazin

go with labpe m8,i ordered on the 13. had it delivered at doorstep by the 16. no kidding.plus u heard the offer from labpe to refund,it can't get any better,and the products are good
ships with fedex and has tracker

GHRP-6 will give you a HUGE appetite increase....if thats what your going for.. To reconstitute you need bacteriostatic water....and an insulin pin. How much water will depend on how many mcgs per iu you are shooting for

we just shipped some peps to a client in Australia. he told me he received the package in 5 days!!!

Back