Help please

At 18 youre already stacked with GH, not sure what adding GHRP will do if anything. I def don't see a need to stack both 2 and 6. 6 will boost your appetite, and the combo with CJC will increase recovery rate...not that you should need that.

let u all no the peptides are a waste of money dont work at all its a load of shit iv used gh-rp6 and only effect u get if u have empty stomach and u inject u get hunger pains after 20mins but being on it for 3months no muscle gains no weight lose and the money u spend on it u can just buy gear or just excise

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you had a bad experience brother.. But I can assure you peptides are not a waste of money. Perhaps you got less than favorable quality from your supplier.

do u no what peptide means Pittsburgh63 me personal i think its a load of shit rp6 makes u hungry but being on it for 3 months with no personal gains and i believe when i good gear effect way better with a stupid peptide which u need to inject every 4-8hours i was 80 kilo and been on 2cycels now and got to 103 off season so says something must be working iv also tried real hgh i think it is a load of shit too the amout of money u spend for 3months u can buy 4 bottles gear for alot cheaper and get better gains iv had hgh in pens and in the kits
anyone wants peptides in australia it always comes and its from sydney its a american site and comes from sydney with in 2-3days alphapeptides.com/
also i think the amount of money u need to spend on them u can just buy gear which is cheaper also i dont need to make money from anyone if u want PCT tabsfast.com
it always comes in australia 2-3weeks just sharing what i no and what i can get any more info email me stuff__187@hotmail.com

If you are expecting AAS like gains from peptides then you have been greatly misinformed. They won't compare in the slightest. But Peptides have a vast array of benefits that go far above and beyond anything that aas are capable of doing. And as you've said, you aren't a fan of HGH, which is fine... but there are Millions out that would think you are crazy. Plus not all peptides are HGH releasing Peptides... so I would suggest that before you go off running your mouth about a topic, you take the time to familiarize your self with the topic so you can avoid moments like this where you embarrass yourself.

embarrass yourself haha i dont belive i am im stating the facts u try just 1 of them peptideds and tell me how long and how many bottles u use for some type of effect iv had norditropin 15mg/1,5ml pens which are the best so far with some gains over a 3 month period mind u hgh cost a lot in australia and the hgh kits u can buy in a 10 iu bottle which are fake iv found alot of fakes so beware, using the hgh pens which i no where real with the intense hunger pains and rapid hair growth where real and cant tamper with them also and i still find gear to be cheaper and have better gains with alot less in price u have no idea Pittsburgh63

Sorry for jackin the thread but can one of you direct me to a good learning info on Peps as this is the first time I have heard of them. I'm determined to get HGH at 35 years old am excited to get on it but I clearly need to learn more? Thanks in advance

Sorry for jackin the thread but can one of you direct me to a good learning info on Peps as this is the first time I have heard of them. I'm determined to get HGH at 35 years old am excited to get on it but I clearly need to learn more? Thanks in advance

Question for you.. Are you 33 as you stated in the other post, or 35 as you're quoted in this post?

Not that there's much of a difference, just wondering why the discrepency?

As for information on Peptides, please check out the sticky at the top of this page. It contains some great literature on an assortment of Peps.

Hi Everybody,

Decided to use peptides to help mass growing etc. Could anyone tell me they are legal or not? Recently visited Australian Customs official website and found that "Restricted for imports - Anabolic and androgenic substances to enhance muscle and bone growth. Health supplements and formulas may contain these substances"
customs.gov.au/site/page4369.asp#e1074
No particular info about peptides.

Then I went to this gov. website health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm
but there is no information about peptides etc.
So the reasonable question...
Could I get peptides for my own needs without problem with Australian Customs?

Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
I Considering starting a stack of ghrp-6, ghrp-2 and cjc. I'm currently 18 and have made up my mind about this, but before I do go ahead can someone please give me a list of ALL the side effects both short and long turm I might encounter

A lot of guys like to run GHRP-6 and CJC1295 (w/o DAC) together 3x a day to surge HGH. Pittsburgh tossed a graph up on one of the other threads that can help you visualize the surges...(attached). I don't think it's clinical but it's a good visual reference.

:soap:
But seriously, there's no point in running any peps or gear unless your diet is locked on because 18 y/o metabolism is relatively fast (relative to what it will be eventually)....you need to eat a ton, and eat clean with a daily protein intake of no less than 1 gram per lb of current body weight, in my opinion. Also you should try to understand where your body is on the ecto/meso/endo scale...if you're a skinny little food reactor then you shouldn't be scared of carbs and fats as much as a guy that's always been husky. Everybody has to dial in their own ratio of protein/carbs/fats/fiber.

The other bros said it but, but at age 18, your natural HGH should be up there. You can boost it further (along with natural test) with a locked on diet and sleep cycles, high volume compound range of motion (squats, olympic lifts, etc)...also high lactic acid workouts can stimulate GH production. But if you've really made up your mind to run peps, you should choose either GHRP-2 or -6 since they are very similar
As for the types of GHRPs...I lifted this from some other thread (I would give credit but I emailed it to myself):

GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin & Ipamorelin compared (guys, please jump in and dispel any bullshit if you see it...I'm just cutting and pasting this part):

The differences are:

POTENCY:
Ipamorelin is as potent a GH releaser as GHRP-6.
GHRP-6 is very potent in effecting GH release.
GHRP-2 is a little bit more potent then GHRP-6
Hexarelin, is as potent as GHRP-2.

CORTISOL & PROLACTIN:
Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at any dose.
GHRP-6 dose not effect these hormones up to 100mcg but does so minimally above 100mcg.
GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on these hormones at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range for cortisol & prolactin.
Hexarelin at all dosing levels has the strongest impact on cortisol & prolactin with levels in the upper bounds of normalcy.

DESENSITIZATION:
Ipamorelin & GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses (i.e. 2 hours or so).
GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges w/ short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur.
Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize w/o regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

DOSES:
Saturation dose for all GHRPs is 100mcg or (1mg/kg).
Effective doses have been demonstrated that are lower (particularly if used w/ GHRH).
Higher than 100mcg may have an effect but only a fraction of the above 100mcg will be taken up by an available receptor.
The highest dose in the literature beyond which there was zero benefit is 400mcg.
* Effective dose is measure by the amount of GH released in plasma as a result. It is not a measure of side-effects or intensity of hunger.

Last edited:
Back