[Hexarelin & MOD GRF 1-29] Slight pain after sub-Q injections?

enharmonics

I got the Hex and MOD GRF from a trusted vendor, started injecting yesterday. I swabbed both the tops of the vials and the top of the BA water thoroughly before reconstituting the peptides, then discarded that needle and used two new needles to draw and pin the peptides (one syringe for each peptide, so I didn't mix the two in one syringe). I used 30g 1/2" insulin syringes

I pinned into my abdominal fat on both sides, approximately 1.5" away from the bellybutton. Didn't feel anything during the actual injection except for very light pain and minor itching. However, since my last injections yesterday I've noticed that I feel a slight pain in the injection site on my left side (right side appears to be fine, or at least isn't affected to the same extent). There's no redness, the area doesn't appear to be swelled, and no itching, either. It's just tender to the touch, hurts a bit if I press down on it. Definitely not unbearable pain or anything too bad.

Is this normal PIP for Sub-Q injections or should I be worried about infection/abscess? I'm pretty paranoid about this kinda stuff so I sanitized basically everything in my field of view when I was getting ready to pin, and as I said swabbed every vial I used well before reconstituting, drawing, etc. Even wore latex gloves (same kind a doctor wears) when pinning.

Another question: I didn't feel any sides at all from either of the two peptides. I pinned on an empty stomach each time, waited at least 30 minutes before consuming any calories post-injection, but I never felt any dizziness or "head rush", pain in joints, or really anything at all other than slight tingling and itching in the injection area, which quickly went away and did not return. Should I be concerned about the legitimacy of the peptides?

Dont judge effectiveness by sides like that. I did a mod grf/ghrp2 stack and felt nothing of the kind and i didnt eat anything 30 mins pre or post inject.
As far as the pip it varies, some get it, some dont. You can try a diff location etc but I do not think id be too concerned. If it isnt red and hot to the touch its not an infection of any kind.

coulda just bruised the spot my fluke. most pins dont hurt IMO.
also dont judge quality just from sides, specially when new to compounds. some get more than others and this stack is pretty mild in any sides for me.
good stack though, good luck

Back