HGH for women

lovethislife

ok so I had a question for all you women out there that do GH my wife just had a baby and is trying to get back in the gym and drop some weight and tone up a bit what would you recommend her to start with? Oh and she's not breastfeeding anymore lol we switched to bottle feeding.

GH is not the answer. Focused training and a dedicated nutrition plan is.

Stop looking for shortcuts.

Thank's for the useful information dude but she has lost 25 lbs due to dieting and doing a at home workout when possible I was trying to give her that extra edge and I wanted to know from a females perspective if it's worth it.

Thank's for the useful information dude but she has lost 25 lbs due to dieting and doing a at home workout when possible I was trying to give her that extra edge and I wanted to know from a females perspective if it's worth it.

it doesn't matter if its a female's perspective or not. You're missing the point.

Extra edge = shortcut. Tell her great job for the 25lb loss and to keep on pushing. Being fit takes time and is a lifestyle change, not something a magic pill can achieve.

Besides that, GH, in my opinion is not something for a woman who does an at home work out "when possible". There are a ton of other things she can do. I assure you GH is not the answer.

How about getting her to join so the feamles on board can help her out? She can visit the diet section, speak with our female MODs and get all the help she needs.

well she is leaning away from the HGH scene and just going to try some fatburners like Forged Burner and Adderllin and Need2slin she is doing some review lookups and hopefull she'll drop what she needs to with that thanks again

well she is leaning away from the HGH scene and just going to try some fatburners like Forged Burner and Adderllin and Need2slin she is doing some review lookups and hopefull she'll drop what she needs to with that thanks again

I like that idea better. There are plenty of good thermogenics out there she can use to help out without resorting to something like GH, or even AAS.

Back