HGH Frag rui vs others

kaindawg

can someone tell me how its possible that rui has frag that costs so much and other place sell the same amount at literlly 10% of this price its kind of a ridiculous difference in price i could be missing something can anybody give me some insight on this.

It's because the other companies are selling chinese peptides that are missing the last arg on the chain.

I also here good things about SRC products. You need to ask where they are made.

DPR is correct again on this. Many of the Chinese peptides are good, but many lack any quality control and some are just flat out garbage. I know SRC are made in the united states and are very good. I've also never heard a complain on RUI peps.

It's hard at times to pay for peps when you see them at other places so cheap, but I would rather pay a little more to know you are getting what you are supposed to and the quality will be there as well. I know a couple very popular research companies that use Chinese peps and some are great and then some suck. We do have good peptide sponsors here.

Back