High Estrogen Levels.....

Vin47

So a friend of mine has been bodybuilding and on Cycles for a few years now and he made a great progress..

He never needed an AI, but on his last Cycle he had some lumps in his Chest and his source advised him to take Nolva to solve the problem (i know this is wrong but i wasn't there to advise him)..

He took the Nolva and the problem was solved, he told me about what happened and i told him the Estrogen must still be high and he needs to do some blood work to make sure everything is fine and take some AI if needed..

The thing is i don't know what's the name of the blood work i should advise him to do, can anyone help me out here please ?

His chest already got smaller and it's not growing the way it should..

Thanks for the help.. :)

Sensative Estradiol test. Estrogen. Might as well get a complete blood count, lipid panel and total testoserone, and free T as well.

Prolactin depending on what he took.

Sensative Estradiol test. Estrogen. Might as well get a complete blood count, lipid panel and total testoserone, and free T as well.

Prolactin depending on what he took.

He took Sust & Bolde, this was about 7 months ago..

So it goes like this ? :

- Sensitive Estradiol Test
- Estrogen

Does those tests matter for estrogen ?! :

- Blood Count
- Lipid Panel
- Total Test
- Free Test

What results should he expect ?!

Thanks alot, sorry for looking ignorant but i still don't know anything about blood work..

Go to privatemdlab and get the female hormone panel, that has test & estradiol plus standard blood and metabolic measures. It is surprisingly cheap.

They also have one with sensitive estradiol and LC-MS testosterone at about double the price. You need this one if you take deca or tren as their 19-nor structure makes the standard test useless. Since your buddy was taking sust & boldenone the standard female panel is good enough.

Go to privatemdlab and get the female hormone panel, that has test & estradiol plus standard blood and metabolic measures. It is surprisingly cheap.

They also have one with sensitive estradiol and LC-MS testosterone at about double the price. You need this one if you take deca or tren as their 19-nor structure makes the standard test useless. Since your buddy was taking sust & boldenone the standard female panel is good enough.

Thanks for the great help, but the thing is i don't live in the U.S or Europe, i live in the MiddleEast and here we only have private labs where they take your blood and do the tests you ask for..

Can you tell me what tests he should ask for ?!
And what resaults Should he expect ?!

Thanks in advance :)

Mycelium listed the tests.

True..
But what those are for :

- Sensitive Estradiol Test
- Blood Count
- Lipid Panel
- Total Test
- Free Test

As long as im only concerned about Estrogen ?!
I really still don't know anything about blood work that's why i am asking..

If i should run all those beside Estrogen test what results should I expect ?!

Thanks in advance :)

BUMP for more details Please..

So i did some research about this and i found out that there is 2 Estrogen tests, Standard Estradiol and Sensitive Estradiol Test..

- Should i tell my friend to do both or just the Sensitive Estradiol Test ?! And what results should he expect ?!

- i guess Blood Count, Total Test and Free Test has nothing to do with Estrogen Tests but should he do the Tests anyway ?! Is it because he better figure out where he stands at the moment ?! Or it has something to do with the Estrogen, like the percentage between both or something ?!

And if he should, what Results should he expect from those Tests ?!

Thanks and sorry for repeating my questions..

Yes all labs. It gives an entire picture of health and bodies functions.

Sensative estrogen is more precise.

Measuring total test and free test let's us see how our bodies react. It also can show is if the test is under dosed/over dosed. I take 200mg wk test cyp for TRT. Pharmacy grade. I know that dose will give me certain levels and with time I will see a range. If I then buy test from a steroid source and inject what I think is 200 mg but my total and free T are low I know it's under dosed. If I'm getting gyno and it shows higher than usual test levels it's over dosed and I need to reduce the injected amount or increase my aromatase inhibitor.

Ratio of hormones is also important but a little over my head. My nipples are actually less sore on TRT even tho my estrogen is doubled (medication sides). The actual level of My estrogen was mind blowing based on how I feel. I figired it was roughly the same as pre-TRT. I was very wrong.

My testosterone is about tripled. By taking my TRT dose and getting complete labs I can get an internal snap shot. My body takes the test well but it's shown I aromatize more, which I already knew. I need more AI than most guys even running the same dose of test. Some guys need less because they do not aromatize as much.

Tell him to get every lab they will take from him. When he gets the results start an account here. Have him post his age, height, weight, body fat, diet, lifestyle, drug use, prescriptions and complete cycle history and everything in his current cycle.

Yes all labs. It gives an entire picture of health and bodies functions.

Sensative estrogen is more precise.

Measuring total test and free test let's us see how our bodies react. It also can show is if the test is under dosed/over dosed. I take 200mg wk test cyp for TRT. Pharmacy grade. I know that dose will give me certain levels and with time I will see a range. If I then buy test from a steroid source and inject what I think is 200 mg but my total and free T are low I know it's under dosed. If I'm getting gyno and it shows higher than usual test levels it's over dosed and I need to reduce the injected amount or increase my aromatase inhibitor.

Ratio of hormones is also important but a little over my head. My nipples are actually less sore on TRT even tho my estrogen is doubled (medication sides). The actual level of My estrogen was mind blowing based on how I feel. I figired it was roughly the same as pre-TRT. I was very wrong.

My testosterone is about tripled. By taking my TRT dose and getting complete labs I can get an internal snap shot. My body takes the test well but it's shown I aromatize more, which I already knew. I need more AI than most guys even running the same dose of test. Some guys need less because they do not aromatize as much.

1st of all, thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my question, that was so informative, helpful and detailed and i truly appreciate it and appreciate your help.. thanks man :)

2nd of all, since he is not on Cycle right now and he already gets his Test E or Sust from a pharmacy, does it still matters if he did the Total Test and Free Test ? Or is it useless at the meantime ?!

3rd of all, by All labs you mean every Estrogen Test ?!

4th of all, i know blood count is to check if he needs to donate blood cuz the Test makes your blood thicker or something, but what is the Lipid Panel for ?

Thanks again and im sorry for being such a pain in the ass :S

2) what dose? Even at 150-200mg people can have issues and it's good to know where your total and free T are sitting. Elevated estrogen can come from elevated testosterone but it can also be elevated with LOW testosterone such as myself. I had low test but still had elevated estrogen.

Lipids are for cholesterol and such. Good to know and to watch. With testoserone injection LDL can rise.
3)the sensative is best. I ment blood count, Endocrinology, liver function type "every test".

Consider it a check up. Doctor still listens to your heart, looks in your ears. Why? Just in case. Catch things early and know what to watch next blood test.

2) what dose? Even at 150-200mg people can have issues and it's good to know where your total and free T are sitting. Elevated estrogen can come from elevated testosterone but it can also be elevated with LOW testosterone such as myself. I had low test but still had elevated estrogen.

Lipids are for cholesterol and such. Good to know and to watch. With testoserone injection LDL can rise.
3)the sensative is best. I ment blood count, Endocrinology, liver function type "every test".

2 × 250mg / Week. Was the cycle when he had the prob, He finished it about 7 - 8 months ago, he started another cycle about three months ago, 1 × 250mg / Week. Test, and other Steroids For 8 Weeks, and he had no prob with this Cycle.. but I still wanna make sure that everything is ok..

Won't the Total Test and Free Test results be misleading now since he finished PCT about 4 weeks ago and they are still low as i suppose ?

If not then it goes like this :

Sensitive Estradiol Test
Free Test
Total Test

Lipid panel, blood count etc..

Good enough ?!

Thanks once again.

If he Is 4 weeks after PCT then I think this would be an excellent time to get them scheduled and ran. It will show his recovery.

Knowing exactly what he ran, dosages, time between last injection and start of PCT would be good to post.

If he Is 4 weeks after PCT then I think this would be an excellent time to get them scheduled and ran. It will show his recovery.

Knowing exactly what he ran, dosages, time between last injection and start of PCT would be good to post.

Omg I'm really thankful for your patience, will do man this was really great and I'm really embarrassed for asking alot and taking too much out of your time..

Im really sorry and once again I'm really thankful..

Will post everything along with the results once he get them done..

Thanks again man you are the best :)

Leutinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone as well. It will show how his hypothalamus and pituitary are doing adter cycle and PCT.

All the levels together show a complete picture. Some details may not be directly important but as a whole it gives a better understanding. If all his vitamins are low it's relevant.

If he has higher LH and FSH but low test it points towards testicle atrophy/function. That takes a certain action.

If LH and FSH are low and test is low it points to the hypothalamus and/or pituitary and that takes a different action.

If hebis going to continue to cycle labs are important pre-cycle, during cycle and some time after PCT. PCT should he timed based on what steroids and esters are used.

Leutinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone as well. It will show how his hypothalamus and pituitary are doing adter cycle and PCT.

All the levels together show a complete picture. Some details may not be directly important but as a whole it gives a better understanding. If all his vitamins are low it's relevant.

If he has higher LH and FSH but low test it points towards testicle atrophy/function. That takes a certain action.

If LH and FSH are low and test is low it points to the hypothalamus and/or pituitary and that takes a different action.

If hebis going to continue to cycle labs are important pre-cycle, during cycle and some time after PCT. PCT should he timed based on what steroids and esters are used.

So if he wants to do a full check up it should go like this ?! :

Sensitive Estradiol Test
Free Test
Total Test
Lipid panel
blood count
Leutinizing hormone
Follicle stimulating hormone

And all the standard blood work they offer..

1- Should i add anything else or those are enough for a full check up ?!

2- Should he do all of those before, during and about a month after PCT ?!

Thanks for bearing along with me..

Back