High Estrogen Levels.....

Ideally someone would get them all pulled before they ever cycle. It establishes your natural levels. Depending on the steroids used another set during your cycle when everything has reached maxed levels because it shows you your future levels to deal with any possible issued. PCT is timed after last pin depending on the steroids. Long lasting esters mean a longer time between last shot and start of PCT. If spaced right 4 weeks after PCT blood test will actually be something like 10-16 weeks after last pin possibly. See if you habe returned to a reasonable natural testosterone level. Probably above 600ng/dL for a guess. If no pre cycle labs we have no real number because it was never measured.

Ideally someone would get them all pulled before they ever cycle. It establishes your natural levels. Depending on the steroids used another set during your cycle when everything has reached maxed levels because it shows you your future levels to deal with any possible issued. PCT is timed after last pin depending on the steroids. Long lasting esters mean a longer time between last shot and start of PCT. If spaced right 4 weeks after PCT blood test will actually be something like 10-16 weeks after last pin possibly. See if you habe returned to a reasonable natural testosterone level. Probably above 600ng/dL for a guess. If no pre cycle labs we have no real number because it was never measured.

Very informative and detailed, is there any like, thanks or rep button i can press to promote you brother ?!

I will get the results and post them as soon as he get the blood work done, hope i didn't bother you with my questions, I'm starting my 1st Test E Cycle in about 4 months, i will make sure to do all these Tests too, before, during and after, and i hope they are enough..

I keep learning on this site thanks to the great community and their feedbacks, you guys give your time to educat and help people out and i truly appreciate all the effort and time you guys spend reading and replying with things you feel are obvious and repeat to new individuals everyday..

Signing up to O'logy was one of the best educational experiences i have gone through, hope you guys the best :)

And thanks again for everything man, couldn't be much happier..

The like button is in the bottom right corner of a person's post. Reputation is the sherrif badge looking thing on the bottom left.

This is right in my level. I generally understand the steroid but have 1 personal experience. The labs, effects of test and labs I had to learn and now I have to do for TRT.

If you want to learn fast read every sticky in every section. Steroids, diet, training and even TRT forums will help establish a great base of information.

Steroid profiles are great. I actually had notes when I first studied them.

If you spent 45 minutes to an hour reading The entire sticky threads a day in a month you could look back at this and laugh. I haven't said anything not mentioned in a sticky somewhere probably.

Mycelium........your patience in continuing to provide explanation is amazing. Good job sir. Your knowledge was matched only by your patience in getting this man's friend some help. He should be well informed now.

The like button is in the bottom right corner of a person's post. Reputation is the sherrif badge looking thing on the bottom left.

This is right in my level. I generally understand the steroid but have 1 personal experience. The labs, effects of test and labs I had to learn and now I have to do for TRT.

If you want to learn fast read every sticky in every section. Steroids, diet, training and even TRT forums will help establish a great base of information.

Steroid profiles are great. I actually had notes when I first studied them.

If you spent 45 minutes to an hour reading The entire sticky threads a day in a month you could look back at this and laugh. I haven't said anything not mentioned in a sticky somewhere probably.

Done brother..

Experience will get you inside, knowledge will give you the basic look, this is why since i started bodybuilding i read a bit on the websites but got more into the forums, people with experience can get to know the details better..

I read most of the stickies in the Steroids forum but never thought of reading in other sections, this is such a great idea !! No matter how much you think you know you will always find something hou have missed, well do man..

Thanks again for all the help, i appreciate your patience brother.. thank you :)

Go to privatemdlab and get the female hormone panel, that has test & estradiol plus standard blood and metabolic measures. It is surprisingly cheap.

They also have one with sensitive estradiol and LC-MS testosterone at about double the price. You need this one if you take deca or tren as their 19-nor structure makes the standard test useless. Since your buddy was taking sust & boldenone the standard female panel is good enough.

this should be a sticky in itself as so many people pm me personally to ask what blood panels to get, thanks for sharing.

Back