High prolactinor cortisol levels from switcehn to ghrp 2 from ghrp 6

NIGHTWING

High prolactin or cortisol levels from switcehn to ghrp 2 from ghrp 6

Definitely noticed a huge shift from ghrp 6 to ghrp 2. I switched to ghrp2 to because of the hunger spike while I'm cutting and dieting and although the hunger pains are gone,

I can def say libido has taken a big hit, and i swear weight loss has taken a hit with a very solid diet,( tdee 2100-2200) consistent 5-6 gyms sessions a week 2-3 cardio runs and and 1 hitt training session, Normally i would be dropping about 1.5 to 2 pounds a week easily

Now no weight loss or body fat change at all in 10 days

I also am on a low does of t3 50mcg to 75mcg max, and no weight loss or bodyfat drop

normally just those doses and cardio 3 times a week and just a steady diet( not perfect) and I would be dropping weight easily.

unfortunately I have quite a lot of ghrp 2 left about 4 months worth so I cant simply switch back to ghrp 6

should I just drop the ghrp and save it for a non cutting time should I up the t3 does ( I have lowered the ghrp 2 from 300mcg to 200mcg)

any advice i Read vitex might help as well as b6

thanks in advance

Last edited:
You maybe gaining some lean mass along with the fatloss. GHRP2 ir more potent mg / mg compared to ghrp6. maybe not by much but it is not "less better".
also at a point fatloss stalls and becomes harder regardless of what you are on.
is this your first time with peptides?
If the GHRP2 is from RUI then I am 100% sure its legit having researched it myself. if not, then could be a quality issue.
but I have a feeling you are stalling in fatloss and that happens over time.

Last edited:
Libido from peptides? Never heard of that one, but I suppose every lab rat is different. If you are getting any sides maybe switch it up to Ipamorelin for a GHRP. That particular peptide seems to have the least side effects reported.

Noticed any other sides since switching? Or anything that has happened physiologically but you didn't consider it a side effect? Just dded GHRP-2 for my rat, two days later he had a swollen eye lid. Excess hormone buildup on the endocrine system and a blockage of an oil gland in the eye. At least that is the most likely suspect at this time.

Swollen eyelid? Man you guys are getting some odd side effects. LOL My rat never had any of these issues. Are you sure everything is mixed right?

As a controlled experiment I stopped my peptide research Sunday night, just to see what tweaking might do and I am back on track for fat loss, at least via calipers and scale( could some of this be water weight I'm sure yes )

I, personally from my research just fared better with ghrp 6 definitely noticed I was looking more vascular on it rather than the ghrp2

and yes libido is back to normal as I can't stop staring :kiss2: at all the beautiful girls walking down the street.

For this lab rat it seems ghrp 6 and maybe Ipamorelin later on is the way to go

thanks all

Back