High school college wrestling

yessir i wasn't anything special compared to many kids from my high school. We had a 3 time state champion I'm very good friends with who started as a freshmen on full ride in the big ten conference.

Yeah I wrestled. That's where I first encountered aas in the real world. We had these 3 kids on the team who were jacked beyond belief and i asked to train with one of em. I found out he was on test & winstrol. At the time I thought he was all natural and that if I worked hard enough I could achieve the same... I was devastated.

Last edited:
I wrestled 6th grade up to my senior yr. Went to state my senior yr in the 215 class. I love that sport. I bet not many people has wrestled a chick at 215. Lol! She didn't last to long.

I have been doing both Freestyle Wrestling and Powerlifting since 2004, but not at school because the UK sucks balls as they think Freestyle Wrestling is too violent to introduce into schools so I did it at a dojo not too far from where I live and I trained for Powerlifting at a gym around the corner from my house, I am at university now and they also do not do Freestyle Wrestling and the closest dojo is 30 miles away, so I just practice techniques drills in my dorm and with my friends but I still continue Powerlifting at the university gym, which actually has EVERYTHING that a Powerlifter could dream of....I started Powerlifting at the same time that I started Freestyle Wrestling, because I want my Powerlifting to help me in my Freestyle Wrestling, and so far it has! Btw I am completely natural atm....

Back