Homebrew Instructions, Definitions, and Tool Reviews

SoCo4Fun

Hey Guys...

I threw together a section of my website all about homebrew. I put up directions for a basic conversion with ba, bb, and oil along with definitions and reviews on helpful tools. I should have a Winstrol (winny) conversion, oral solution, and capping instructions up soon.

Let me know what you think!

www.blue-6.com/main.php?p=homebrew

Thanks a lot guys. Im just trying to build a nice resource for people to learn about homebrewing (and as I expand it more, diet, and training)

looks good bro. you can add oil, powder and solvents before heating if you like. esp for higher mg/ml stuff.

the one you got listed for water as a carrier is oil. =0l

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
looks good bro. you can add oil, powder and solvents before heating if you like. esp for higher mg/ml stuff.

the one you got listed for water as a carrier is oil. =0l

Oops. haha. I dont know how I did that. It was supposed to be a place holder that read COMING SOON. Ill go fix that right now.

still over all a nice read. you may wanna post up some info on vacum filtration for the guys who have the set up or who are interested in purchasing it. much easier on the the thumbs, esp for larger batches. :D

pullinbig said:
still over all a nice read. you may wanna post up some info on vacum filtration for the guys who have the set up or who are interested in purchasing it. much easier on the the thumbs, esp for larger batches. :D

Great idea!!! I have been thinking about what other tools I should review......

Back